What's new

Marty Says Three Top Int Execs Are Out, Bought Off

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
Inner Core Meltdown in Miscavige’s Bunker
Posted on October 10, 2011 by martyrathbun09| Leave a comment

In the past year three, if not four, of Miscavige’s five closest aides have left not only his inner circle, not only the International Scientology Headquarters base, but also have left the Sea Organization.

Circa early 2011 Miscavige’s “org board”, if one could call his arbitrary chaos such, was manned as follows:

Chairman of the Board - Miscavige

COB Hey You Enforcer (Jenny Linsen Devocht)

COB Project Ops/WDC for Idle Orgs (Angie Blankenship)

Int Landlord Building team (I/C Bob Wright, 2nd Laurance Barram)

Spokesman/Celeb Boy Friday, (Tommy Davis)

For the past several years new buildings have been 90% of Miscavige’s and Int base’s focus. That is why Blankenship, Wright and Barram were so cherished by Miscavige.

So important to and trusted by Miscavige were these building people, that beside his Communicator Laurisese Stuckenbrock, these five were the only people Miscavige communicated with daily consistently for any appreciable amount of time. Realize, every one of the five are fourth stringers – but that is what he was down to in 2011.

So trusted was this handful of people that when John Brousseau escaped the Int base to my home in Texas in April 2010, Miscavige sent four of these five people in a private jet to recover him (Tommy Davis, Angie Blankenship, Bob Wright and Laurance Barram). As JB’s evidence unfolded on this blog for months, all four were driven into the ground by Miscavige for their epic failure of a mission. Three of the four responded by going out 2D (sexual relations outside of marriage).

Angie Blankenship got pregnant by the step son of OT Ambassador (and IAS robot) Tony Falcaro, whom she finagled into a secret liaison while supervising heavy building extortion on public and outsourcing expensive building plans in Los Angeles. Angie was routed out with her new beau and they were put up in Tony’s Santa Monica condo.

Bob Wright and Laurance went out 2D and were routed out into a comfortable little home just a few miles from the Flag Land Base in Clearwater Florida. They have an over the top flood light system in the front yard and literally hid behind furniture like rats when a former Sea Org comrade paid a visit to see whether they could use a hand re-adjusting in the real world – then squealed to Miscavige for “help.”

Blankenship, Wright and Barram being of the weaker, out ethics stock that filled the vacuum around Miscavige when anybody who had any real life heavy lifting experience left (JB being the last of them) were all too anxious to be bought off with handsome “severance packages” for their continuing cooperation with Miscavige’s ongoing obstruction of justice.

All three witnessed Miscavige’s serial violence and human trafficking violations right up to this year. Blankenship in fact was Miscavige’s number one enforcer during the early years of the Hole (prison and torture chamber at the International base). All three will never speak a word of it, because all three have been made materially comfortable for life by Miscavige. Miscavige has surrounded himself with out-ethics types who care for personal comfort and wealth above the rights and freedom of their fellows. None of them know the first thing about what Scientology is nor do they have any familiarity with the gains it can deliver.

This is the level of ethics at the top of the “church” of Scientology’s organizational structure.

Tommy Davis has been disappeared by Miscavige. He is reportedly negotiating away his right to free speech and duty to report serial federal felonies in exchange for comfort and “protection” at this writing.

All Miscavige has left are two women whom he always had 2D designs on, his “Communicator” Laurisse Stuckenbrock and Jenny Linsen Devocht. Both have been fashioned into back stabbing, cutthroat shrews by the hand of David Miscavige. Jenny had a pscychotic break in the hole in 2004 after the treatment she got for nattering about Miscavige. She has been an unquestioning attack dog for him since. Once in 2010 when Jenny comm lagged on a Miscavige question Miscavige had Laurisse slap Jenny hard repeatedly across the face. That is right, after Miscavige had 42 sworn declarations signed by Int base staff (including Jenny and Tommy Davis) swearing Miscavige had never visited violence upon a single soul, Miscavige ordered the woman (Jenny) who on national television told Anderson Cooper to his face that Miscavige had never initiated violence ever, be delivered a severe beating by Miscavige’s Communicator directly.

The Miscavige bunker walls are crumbling while Miscavige’s reach shrinks and he is reduced to obsessing over getting to people who know his crimes and buying them before they turn his sorry butt over to the authorities.

Meanwhile, the International headquarters of radical corporate Scientology burns, figuratively.

As my earlier predictions of sociopath Miscavige’s self-implosion materialize, it is incumbent on us all to gear up to pick up the broken pieces, those thousands of gullible Scientologists who have remained under the dying dictator’s command.

The strategy is simple: Deliver, prepare to deliver more, then deliver more.

In my opinion, training is the key to the kingdom – as there is far too much grab-ass going on in the field being passed off as Scientology.

Pretty juicy stuff! I submitted the following comment, because I think it's important that lurkers see it:

All the more reason to keep shouting from the rooftops: Confidentiality agreements can NOT legally apply to evidence of criminal activity, and they do not shield a signer from the responsibility to report a crime. Miscavige can negotiate all he wants, but if any of these people knows anything incriminating, they can take that info straight to law enforcement with no fear of violating any agreement. They wouldn’t even lose their payoff.

And Marty, before you lose faith in the ability of people to make a change and come clean, remember that a lot of people once predicted that you and Mike Rinder would never talk. No one is incapable of redemption, though it may take time.

Pretty juicy stuff! ...

Blankenship, Wright and Barram being of the weaker, out ethics stock that filled the vacuum around Miscavige ...

Well now, seems to me that Miscavige has always preferred to have weak-intellect morally ambivalent types around him doing his actual dirty work for him. So nothing new there. :no:

Isn't that right, Marty? :whistling:

Feel free to post on his blog. I'm not allowed to anymore. :melodramatic:

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

freethinker

Sponsor
You really have to wonder how marty gets so much information as if he just came home from work and is giving his wife a bellyfull of the day.

Where does he get this detailed info from if there is hardly anyone left with any ability at all?

[QUOTE Marky rathbun]Miscavige has surrounded himself with out-ethics types who care for personal comfort and wealth above the rights and freedom of their fellows. None of them know the first thing about what Scientology is nor do they have any familiarity with the gains it can deliver.

This is the level of ethics at the top of the “church” of Scientology’s organizational structure.

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't Marty one of these?

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Some of the comments though early days.

Mark Fisher | October 10, 2011 at 1:08 am |

Marty thanks for the update.

I think their silence may change once they are confronted by Federal Agents and prosecutors investigating the criminality going on and DM tries to point the fingers at them (his fall guys and girls).

Blood money is not protection. The truth will eventually win out.

mrinder | October 10, 2011 at 1:35 am |

Oh, and as for Tommy. It’s probably a plus that he is no longer around to be the sockpuppet for POB as now there is deafening silence which seems to be less destructive than Tommy spouting POB lines and stuffing his Salvatore Ferragamos in his large mouth on a routine basis.

But, as Tommy has blown before (in the middle of the BBC Panorama disaster), he is a very goos candidate to blow again. So, if he is still around, he is under very tight security watch.

mrinder | October 10, 2011 at 1:46 am |

Marty,

This also reminds me of another of POB’s closest brown-nosers. Bob Blabbo Keenan.

At this time of year, its particularly poignant to remember Blabbo who would host POB in his suite at the Manor each year for the IAS Event, picking him up in a convoy of rented Range Rovers when he landed at Farnborough in his (well, TC’s) Gulfstream.

Blabbo has retired to the country, offering up a similar shore story that was used for Debbie Cook (and others) that he is “handling a physical condition” (funny how the SO apparently doesnt take care of this??).

Blabbo was POB’s “enforcer” in the UK and the one who “handled” the “IDeal Orgs” (though he was the LRH PPOR UK). He used to go out and collect thousands of pounds in cash from public Scientologists to fund his PI/media contacts.

Blabbo now reportedly works for one of those contacts he had when he was in the SO.

He refused to go to Int when POB tried to get him to go there to be posted. Though he was a good brownoser in the UK, he knew how long he would last if he went to Int. And so he fell into disfavor.

BTW, I heard Miscavige moved the IAS event two weeks earlier than usual this year. Wonder why?

Any news about the whereabouts or activities of Wilhere, Kurt Weiling or Starkey? I never heard their names associated with long term hole assignments and they appear to still be around and holding some sort of position within the cult. I’ve always been curious why they seemed to stay in relatively good graces with DM, either too much knowledge or just the most committed, brown nosing, sadistic robots on earth.

mrinder | October 10, 2011 at 2:15 am |

Sunny. They were all in the Hole in 2006 through mid 2007 when I left.

Starkey was in more trouble than anyone I know. POB let him out of the Hole to go to Italy to be the Minister of the wedding of TC and Katie Holmes. his alcohol

Starkey has a problem with alcohol (which is why I refer to him as Captain Morgan Starkey). He got drunk at the after wedding party and made a pass at Brooke Shields. Her husband got upset and complained to Miscavige about the behavior of his hand picked “minister.” Starkey was sent back to the Hole in utter disagrace with orders that the others in the Hole were to physically assault him or they would get the same treatment (as everyone in the Hole had “let POB down” by “putting an SP on his lines”).

Weiland was a broken man. Literally crying about how he was “an SP” and there was no hope for him.

Wihere is also a broken man. He is so gaunt and sickly that he was assigned to sit outside in the sun for an hour a day. He is notorious for falling asleep in session (as the auditor).

Nobody in the near vicinity of POB does well. Lots of cowed and ill associates around the Pope on his box.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/inner-core-meltdown-in-miscaviges-bunker/#comments

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sunny. They were all in the Hole in 2006 through mid 2007 when I left.

Starkey was in more trouble than anyone I know. POB let him out of the Hole to go to Italy to be the Minister of the wedding of TC and Katie Holmes. his alcohol

Starkey has a problem with alcohol (which is why I refer to him as Captain Morgan Starkey). He got drunk at the after wedding party and made a pass at Brooke Shields. Her husband got upset and complained to Miscavige about the behavior of his hand picked “minister.” Starkey was sent back to the Hole in utter disagrace with orders that the others in the Hole were to physically assault him or they would get the same treatment (as everyone in the Hole had “let POB down” by “putting an SP on his lines”).

Weiland was a broken man. Literally crying about how he was “an SP” and there was no hope for him.

Wihere is also a broken man. He is so gaunt and sickly that he was assigned to sit outside in the sun for an hour a day. He is notorious for falling asleep in session (as the auditor).

Nobody in the near vicinity of POB does well. Lots of cowed and ill associates around the Pope on his box.

Although Marty or Mike were heavily a part of the Scn Int culture.

Their positioning in the hierarchy allows them good info, dont know how much it gets skewed, slanted for the cause, but i enjoy access to it.

Scientology in the dark is ugly.

Ive experienced Norman Starkey and Miscaviges Superior soul ripping abilities 1st hand, prior to starkeys' he at least appeased me with a smile.

I asked after greg wilhere in 2010, silence, then covert attacks, i understand why now.

The last part where Mike related cob to ill and cowed associates, he forgot to include Hubbards crime of withholding all the ways you can debase and nullify , cancel out, make zero, someones good characteristics, miscavige has the upper hand there he was taught that by hubbard.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
Ive experienced Norman Starkey and Miscaviges Superior soul ripping abilities 1st hand, prior to starkeys' he at least appeased me with a smile.

Doesn't Starkey have some real power, at least on paper? I remember seeing his signature on a lot of legal documents. Executor of LRH's will, maybe? On the CST board? Not 100% sure. But it did strike me at the time that he seemed to be in a position to hold something over Miscavige's head. This may have changed, of course, and I may have interpreted it wrong to begin with.

freethinker

Sponsor
it was in the documents that Starkey would turn all control over to CST thus ending his control. Research moar.
Doesn't Starkey have some real power, at least on paper? I remember seeing his signature on a lot of legal documents. Executor of LRH's will, maybe? On the CST board? Not 100% sure. But it did strike me at the time that he seemed to be in a position to hold something over Miscavige's head. This may have changed, of course, and I may have interpreted it wrong to begin with.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
it was in the documents that Starkey would turn all control over to CST thus ending his control. Research moar.

Gotcha. It's been a while since I've seen the dox. Wasn't he executor? He really must be kicking himself for giving it away now....

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Oh good lordy alrighty, Marty~ LRH apologist extrordinaire, I have to call utter crap on this little bit here~ " None of them know the first thing about what Scientology is nor do they have any familiarity with the gains it can deliver."

Oh yes they do Marty, they know a good scam that makes money, makes moar money. Really now dude, I have very little doubt that you too also know the gains LRH delivers to the higher up execs, I smell the green mists of jealousy and a desire to be up on the heap of the great LRon pyramid.

I may or may not dissect some more of this horrid natter, but at the moment it just makes my teeth hurt.

oi. :scnsucks:

:scnsucks:

:moonbatcrazyshitreadyforabonfireofthevanitiesorbbqsmiley:

:coolwink:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Tommy Davis has been disappeared by Miscavige. He is reportedly negotiating away his right to free speech and duty to report serial federal felonies in exchange for comfort and “protection” at this writing."

How does Marty know of this information? This is pretty heavy, they should ALL be doing that or else...no?

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
"Tommy Davis has been disappeared by Miscavige. He is reportedly negotiating away his right to free speech and duty to report serial federal felonies in exchange for comfort and “protection” at this writing."

How does Marty know of this information? This is pretty heavy, they should ALL be doing that or else...no?

Yeah, that was sort of a weird sentence. I guess he has his sources. I would just say 2 things:

1) You can't "negotiate away" your duty or your right to report a crime, no matter what they may tell you or make you sign.

2) He's rich enough to not have to negotiate dick for his "comfort." The worst they could do is maybe play the disconnection/SP declare game, but he's played it himself so often, would it work?

ClamSource

Patron with Honors
"nor do they have any familiarity with the gains (scientology) can deliver."

Then they're not getting payoffs? I'm confused.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

I find it hard to believe, but holy crap, nothing cult does can really surprise much.
My thought is that as long as the cult haz it's milker on Tommy's mom
Anne then he'll escape if he wants to, I doubt he'd be saying much, like the M&M's, but until I see it I say DOGTFO. If this is true then I can see Marty just fuckin' droolin' to 'help poh Tommeh'....

Mystic

Crusader
My Bullshit Detector went off big time reading Marty's spew. But hey, at least it's something happening with that dead-yet-unburied cult. A cult so dead it can hardly even suck any longer.

:scnsucks: Ah the good ol' days.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
You really have to wonder how marty gets so much information as if he just came home from work and is giving his wife a bellyfull of the day.

Where does he get this detailed info from if there is hardly anyone left with any ability at all?

marty rathbun: Miscavige has surrounded himself with out-ethics types who care for personal comfort and wealth above the rights and freedom of their fellows. None of them know the first thing about what Scientology is nor do they have any familiarity with the gains it can deliver.

Wasn't Marty one of these?

:roflmao:

pwned!