ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

OSA TACTICS AND PROCEDURES

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Gottabrain, Jan 17, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Will you be publishing your emails from Mike Laws - although that may not be possible, I understand he prefers the phone. No paper trail that way. Still, I suppose he's offered to be of assistance. Let me guess - once you're set up and running, you'll send a list of the names of the applicants to him so he can vet them for you?

2. Ulf K. Maier

Ulf K. Maier Patron Meritorious

Endgame.

That's the very best you can do? More tinfoil?
    FAIL

See ya, Zinj, er, Infinite. Back to the PlonkBin you go.

If you're not OSA, you're close enough for me.

3. Infinite

What - you're not going include Alanzo in your list of those whom I channel this time? Disappoint am I.

4. elwood

elwood Patron with Honors

Would any of you guys like to stop the derailment and answer my question?

5. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

It has been answered : Bribed with lots of money.

6. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Scientology's shady Fair-Game-Law-induced deal with the USA IRS occurred during the Clinton administration in 1993. The Interpol harassment of David Mayo occurred in 1994. Interpol was fed bogus information by Scientology, and based on that bogus information, acted. How Interpol, afterwards, felt about being "played" by a wacky cult, I have no idea. I think that Scientology's sanctioning by the Clinton administration was enough for Interpol to listen to it, at least this one time; I doubt that Scientology payed Interpol any $$$.

The earlier part of the below linked video has excerpts from two interviews that may shed some light on how Scientology exerts its influence - despite PR flaps - on a smaller scale. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=552212&postcount=9

7. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

With interpol anon tip offs that so and so is carrying drugs or involved with drugs will get them stopped at airports and undergo lots of searches etc. I
    know someone that has happened too, it also I hear happens to Jeff Walker
    who got the police to take him out of the RPF running program.

Not sure how much law enforcement is ever on their side. Possibly campaign
    donations[ bribes], but I'm not that much up on US matters being a brit.

Here the police are very friendly to protesters.

8. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

It's a very slippery slope asking someone to prove they are NOT something. It doesn't work and it's classic witch hunting.

9. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Scientology has been harassing others, and attempting to harass others, via government and police agencies, overtly and covertly, since the 1950s. (An example of overt attempted harassment would be Hubbard's 1950s letters to the FBI alleging that people were communists or communist sympathizers.) By its nature, and in accordance with the "Scientology Philosophy," Scientology prefers covert harassment, but this incident of harassment by Scientology was not done anonymously. http://www.holysmoke.org/dm/dmayo002.htm

10. Pooks

Pooks MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Ulf,

http://www.forum.exscn.net/misc.php?do=cfrules

4. No private PMs or emails are to be posted without prior permission from the other party.

This is a violation of privacy and won't be tolerated.

I suggest you edit your post to remove the private email.

11. Voltaire's Child

I got 404 errata when I clicked on the links...I think the mods must've seen this...

12. me myself & i

me myself & i Patron Meritorious

Ok, here is one take Elwood.

One Susanne McBride is the personal secretary to one Johnathan Waxman, who is the head of one interpol enforcement division. Sue is sexy and seductive and John is divorced and, well, horney. Sue is a scientologist and John is not. So John and Sue get laid, together.

Next thing you know Sue is Johns entrusted assistant.

The rest is, as they say, history. Lol.

13. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

..who said the cold war was over..fact is Interpol isnt too decent itself so Sucking interpols Cops for pleasing release of info continues..

14. LongTimeGone

LongTimeGone Silver Meritorious Patron

Interpol is not a legally constituted international police force; it is a private organisation.

Its full description is "International Criminal Police Organization" - The astute thinker will see that this description can be taken two ways.

As such I think it would be very easy to infiltrate and feed false information.

LTG

15. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Shucks, you beat me to it. :)

16. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

Hmm, hmm, that's more like it.

17. Infinite

Timing is everything . . .

Yeah. They finally got around to it - just a few moments after Mike Laws got to quote it again. Its here if you still want to see it.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  18. Voltaire's Child

Interesting.

Well, there are differing theories on Marty and Mike. You might remember I posted a thread about meeting them, and this thread actually got kind of lively. Alanzo had some interesting comments. (plus an enchanting thread derail by someone.)

The jury's still out on whether M and M are in earnest AND if Rathbun would like to be the new COB of CofS- which are two different issues, IMO. I tend to go either way on it depending on what side of the bed from which I arose.

Time will tell.

But yeah, let's not post anyone's PMs or emails unless those are threatening ones.

19. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

Interesting. For me I do not trust M & M. Don't care if they end up running the C o $ or are just still in it. I don't care and about 1,000 miles between us is comfortable.

There are people I really respect who view M & M kindly. And there are people I care less for than rattlesnakes who also view M & M kindly.

I'll keep my mouth mostly shut on M & M but I also keep my distance and make damn sure to keep my hat out of any ring either of 'em get in.

Time will tell so meanwhile I'm staying clear of that bunch.

20. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

Re "osa ops" this is titled "OPERATIONS OFFICER" the document came from the files seized in the FBI raid in the the late 70's, the images are from the files of Ms Ida Camburn

http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/ops.htm
    http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/ops2.htm
    http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/ops3.htm

Teaser text from this document: