What's new

The Escape and The Next Corner

Escalus

Patron Meritorious
There are other stories, but this story ends here.

My last auditing session finished on what is known as a "red tag." I also blew from post. By everything we were told, I should have spun in so bad by now - 33 years later - that I'd be sick, dead, degraded, or otherwise physically or spiritually ruined. None of those things have ever happened, and all I have to do is look at myself now and compare what I was by the time I had decoded to leave - and there is no comparison.

This is the entire basis of my belief that whatever it is that is happening when one applies the "tech" to themselves is not what Hubbard said it was. Something is happening, I am told objectively over and over, but I repeat - you have no foundation to say why that is so outside of your experience, nor has it been duplicated independently. The only tests to determine the existence of an "engram" as Dianetics describes it were negative. Nobody can do the parlor tricks of OT, and nobody who was OT who died has ever, to anybody's knowledge, come out of the womb in the next life with full awareness of themselves from last lifetime.

Jason Beghe wants somebody to show him a motherfuckin Clear. And so do I.

I am doing what I can to help Anonymous, the Critics, and the Old Guard, expose Scientology to the world. There are people who would be happy to see it "reformed", or once David Miscavige is out of the way, hope it can have a rebirth.

Personally I would like to see it implode, bury itself, and become yet another piece of drek on the ash heap of history.

And anyone who will dismiss that opinion by saying it is merely "charge" would miss that read. It's more like intention, to use a phrase more understandable to the recidivists.

In the meantime, thanks for reading. Hope to meet some of you sometime.

Good twin

Floater

My last auditing session finished on what is known as a "red tag." I also blew from post. By everything we were told, I should have spun in so bad by now - 33 years later - that I'd be sick, dead, degraded, or otherwise physically or spiritually ruined. None of those things have ever happened, and all I have to do is look at myself now and compare what I was by the time I had decoded to leave - and there is no comparison.

This is the entire basis of my belief that whatever it is that is happening when one applies the "tech" to themselves is not what Hubbard said it was. Something is happening, I am told objectively over and over, but I repeat - you have no foundation to say why that is so outside of your experience, nor has it been duplicated independently. The only tests to determine the existence of an "engram" as Dianetics describes it were negative. Nobody can do the parlor tricks of OT, and nobody who was OT who died has ever, to anybody's knowledge, come out of the womb in the next life with full awareness of themselves from last lifetime.

I am doing what I can to help Anonymous, the Critics, and the Old Guard, expose Scientology to the world. There are people who would be happy to see it "reformed", or once David Miscavige is out of the way, hope it can have a rebirth.

Personally I would like to see it implode, bury itself, and become yet another piece of drek on the ash heap of history.

And anyone who will dismiss that opinion by saying it is merely "charge" would miss that read. It's more like intention, to use a phrase more understandable to the recidivists.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Escalus!

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

Getting rid of Miscavige isn't going to correct the CofS, in my opinion. What happened to the tech LRH wrote? Does the CofS have it somewhere? And truly, does the tech actually work? Maybe some of it does. But what's the percentage of workable tech over non-workable tech? Kind of like a new medicine - if it helps 10, but kills 20, that's not workable tech.

Well, of course anything negative about the church is "charge". BullSh!t. I call it "gone on for too long". A person can only hit their head against a wall for so long before they get a concussion and have to stop. Same as a person can only take the crap from the CofS for so long before they have to stop.

Pixie

Crusader

Excellent post Escalus, my thoughts exactly :clap:

Vinaire

Sponsor
Thanks for your story, Escalus. I enjoyed it very much. I really admire your self-determinism and courage and persistence in getting back to your dreams and making a success out of your life.

Vinaire

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Escalus

A couple of questions for you: 1. If I understood you correctly, you stated that you have completed one book-so who is it dedicated to? And 2. What does your inscription say?
And I among others look forward to reading it when availabe= please notify us some way some how. Thank you.

Escalus

Patron Meritorious
A couple of questions for you: 1. If I understood you correctly, you stated that you have completed one book-so who is it dedicated to? And 2. What does your inscription say?
And I among others look forward to reading it when availabe= please notify us some way some how. Thank you.

If ever I am lucky enough to get something in print my first book gets dedicated to my wife.

I haven't worked out the language, I'm a minimalist so it will probably just be the usual "for ___"

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Escalus -

excellent post. Thanks for writing it.

Oh, and that awareness lifetime to lifetime - that's easy - that's handled by your ______________ <insert next level here> [rundown | grade | ot level | ethic cycle ]

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Escalus -

excellent post. Thanks for writing it.

Oh, and that awareness lifetime to lifetime - that's easy - that's handled by your ______________ <insert next level here> [rundown | grade | ot level | ethic cycle ]

I was told by a guy in an org OTI. His name was Mike Chatelain, a nice guy who was ED before they took the mission from Kenny Gagon in the Great Mission Cull. Actually I forgot he was dumped out before that in the Eval thing that went through, when was it, 1980? I did see Kenny a few years ago, I think he's still in and I was in no mood to talk to him. I did feel a considerable flow of affinity, that I guess is an OT ability because I got the idea he knew I got it and was pissed I didn't reciprocate. When it arrives like that it's like new car smell in a used car. Comes from a can. If I'm wrong, sorry, Kenny.

I actually got to that lifetime to lifetime awareness, or at least peace with the subject, I'll find out which at the appropriate time don't rush me, through Idenics. Didn't address it, it just happened along the way.