What's new

Wayt... Whut???

Lone Star

Crusader
This is an interesting aspect of this analysis of Debbie and other leavers of the CO$.

Why was going after Debbie with a lawsuit considered more effective than, lets say, an in house issue saying that....

Debbie had gone PTS and had extensive help to help her with this situation but she succumbed the the Suppressive actions and has since been contacting Scientologists with wild , wholly unbased accustions, and feeeding false entheta to Scientologists in good standing by using her former position to spread such obvious lies.

The efforts to help Debbie failed as she was all too well under the influence of the suppressive and refused all efforts to help her.

Therfore, Debie Cook is hereby declared...

Why was it so much more attractive to go after Cook legally than to run Squirell Buster capers as they did with Marty or family confrontations in a parking lot with scratches and all as they did with Mike.

How did suing Debbie put a better lid on the situation than declaring her or some other shore story?

I can think of two reasons. It could be one or both....

1) Her mass email just pissed DM off royally and all he could think about was getting revenge. A woman dared to challenge him openly like that. You know he's got to be a raging chauvinist.

2) He wanted to make an example out of her as to what happens when former SO officers and execs pull a stunt like that. He probably figured there were others who'd love to do the same thing as she.

Gib

Crusader
Specific to Mr. Rathbun and Mr. Rinder -- both signed NDA's during their individual tenure with Co$. Copies of these very documents have been filed in the various lawsuits -- and kindly uploaded for review at The Underground Bunker and other sites.

You're right, Gib, about what's supposed to happen (route out, sign NDA, avoid SP declare) but that's not, apparently, how things have happened. Also -- no Comm Ev for Tory Magoo (<---a public) but her SP declare was issued within days of her "Dancing in Boston" video hit the internet.

Rules, rules, rules, and they're only enforced when it suits a man with a cruel streak where a heart should beat.

OFF TOPIC: Please vote for Leah Remini now, if you're so inclined, folks. Show's just started :)

JB

ok thanks JB. I guess those NDA's signed by Rinder & Marty are because they were in the SO. Whereas I was mostly cl 4 org staff & public.

But, are you confusing NDA with the signed declarations they made as officers, or maybe they are the same?

TG1

Angelic Poster
Because Miscavige woke up on the other side of the bed and didn't think of it? :roflmao:

You know, Bea, you may be right about that. I thought that the CoS suing Cook was a stupid, stupid move. And look how it turned out. Terrible for the CoS.

If you've been following the legal wrangling in Mosey's case -- and the three days of hearings thus far -- we see the lawyers for CSI, RTC and Miscavige all stepping on each other's dicks. At times, they're confused and incompetent.

Likewise, the legal documents in the Mosey v. Scilonology lawsuit include some of the goofiest language that obviously came slithering straight out of Miscavige's mouth, particularly as it describes him.

It's a tremendous advantage for everyone right now who's suing the Church of Scientology because it appears Miscavige is running (or thinks he's running) all the legal cases from "above." Ah, Scientologists -- they think they know how to do everything because they can use some of the words about that subject in a sentence.

:hysterical:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

1) Her mass email just pissed DM off royally and all he could think about was getting revenge. A woman dared to challenge him openly like that. You know he's got to be a raging chauvinist.

2) He wanted to make an example out of her as to what happens when former SO officers and execs pull a stunt like that. He probably figured there were others who'd love to do the same thing as she.
I can think of another reason, the mass email was only the first thing she did to fight back... there was quite a bit of action resulting from that email and reactions to it, most of which seems to have been missed or forgotten about by Debbie watchers. All the Flag Whales knew Debbie personally. :coolwink:

Terril park

Sponsor
A few observations...

• Co$ did not file suit against Mr. Rathbun when he blogged about Co$, gave media interviews about Co$, or when he filed declarations in other Co$-related lawsuits.
  • Co$ did not file suit against Mr. Rinder for the same things listed above.
  • The NDA Mr. Rathbun signed is far older than the one Mr. Rinder signed -- still, no suit filed against either man.

• Ms. Cook signed an NDA (likely similar to Mr. Rinder's) + accepted a 'severance amount' when she left Co$ employ -- and then publicly posted on FB pages about scientology as a private citizen/public member of Co$ -- no suit was filed.
  • Ms. Cook, as a 'Co$ member-in-good-standing' sent an email to a limited number of like-minded recipients about scientology - and we won't ever know if a suit would have been filed for her having done that...because the email was forwarded by 'whomever' to a much, much larger group of people.
  • Co$ initiated a lawsuit within weeks of the email going viral -- relying upon the NDA as the basis of their lawsuit.
  • Co$ withdrew their lawsuit just after Ms. Cook's hearing testimony and follow-up news interview was broadcast around the globe -- and another NDA with cash attached ended the matter entirely.

Compare the situations -- R&R and Cook.

R&R's audience? The general public.
Cook's audience? Co$ members.

Did Co$ file suit because of a direct threat - whether real or perceived - to their revenue stream(s)?

Ms. Scobee wrote a book for the general public. Co$ filed no lawsuit.
Mr. Headley wrote a book for the general public. Co$ filed no lawsuit.

And when I write, "filed no lawsuit" about those who've addressed the general public, what's implied is "...so they hired PI's and/or harassed online/in person instead".

Doesn't it seem as if the "FILE NOW, MOXON! - IT'S A HILL 10, DAMMIT" alarm bells go off at Co$ ONLY when their existing source(s) of cash flow are thought to be at risk?

Because their existing source(s) of cash flow are all they have -- and no new sources are being body-routed in.
Thank yourselves for that, ESMB'ers. You're why. :)

JB - It's not over for Co$ - there's lots more to come, surely. But there's popcorn and cake and dancing and laughter and music and learning ...with plenty of each to go around for those who are on their way here, too. :cheerleader:

I believe M&M left without signing any NDA.

Gib

Crusader

There is a third.

DM can't think and can only follow policy and LRH advices. The policy is to "attack"

Gib

Crusader
They had "post-dated" Resignations and NDAs, same as everyone else occupying sensitive positions (lol) at Int Level.

oh yes, correct. That's what I had figured out last year.

And at any rate, all these things we are going over here, is what actually helped me to see the light.

Because the questions in my mind last year, were how on earth could these high ranking people all of the sudden blow or route out and get declared?

If the tech was so great and perfect?

I could understand somebody just getting in and blowing or getting declared,

but people being on staff for decades? that no make sense to me last year when I was researching.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hey Terril, here is your post to me (black) and some of my comments(purple).

Originally Posted by Terril

Not so. I'd say Debbie's mail dented CO$ income.

I don't think Debbie was trying to obtain any money

She wasn't trying to obtain any money? Really?

* Then why did she take a $40,000 commission on Maria Pia Giardini's donation (while on staff) and not give it back when the poor woman sued?
* Then why did she take $100,000 when she routed out?
* Then why did she take enough money to not work and retire in luxury in the Bahamas?

Sure, maybe Debbie wrote the letter from a "KSW" obligation…but that's just the cover story that Scientologists tell themselves. Later their ACTION shows the lying and self-deception. I don't suggest that Debbie even knows about these things herself--just that it's obvious that she always comes out on the top of the money equation in Scientology, and to the detriment of other Scientologists. It's just the observable truth--which is the only way to understand Scientologists--not by their sanctimonious self-adulating sermons

"I am not trying to do anything other than affect a change in serious off policy actions occurring. My husband and I have most of our family and many many good friends who are Scientologists. I have not been real interested in sticking my neck out like this."
Okay, but in the next paragraph Cook went on to say:
"However, I also know that I dedicated my entire adult life to supporting LRH
 and the application of LRH technology and if I ever had to look LRH in the
 eye I wouldn't be able to say I did everything I could to Keep Scientology
 Working if I didn't do something about it now."
Then she took a huge payoff to remain silent forever about the KSW violations. So, tell us Terril-------how does she "look LRH in the eye?" knowing that she sold out KSW for some suitcases of hush money? Oh wait, maybe she CAN look LRH in the eye because that is exactly how he ran Scientology--for his own enrichment.

Also those in the Independent/FZ are mostly not money motivated and struggle to make ends meet without support. For example Marty who was considered good enough to audit TC,JC and KA.
What a coincidence! LOL. Marty, like Debbie Cook, doesn't want any money from Scientology either, but he is also angling for a multi-million dollar settlement from the COS. Jeez, these people don't want money but they just stumble and accidentally fall into multi-million dollar payouts! LOL. I am not saying he doesn't deserve it, just that you pay far too much attention to the glorious speech-making at the beginning of each Scientology "cycle of action" and seem to ignore what happens in the 3rd act of the movie. Try running the reels fast forward and you'll better understand who these people "actually are" instead of getting all twinkly-eyed during the Glorious-Lies introductory speeches.

Just read again and didn't see such a promise?
Right, it wasn't in her initial New Year's Eve letter. But...the not-so-veiled threats (to tell more dirty secrets_ were in Cook's follow up emails to COB. The one(s) where she implicitly spells out that she has major dirt to dump and challenges COB and his billion dollar cult to "Bring It!" (or words to that effect).

If anyone knows how to pull up that document, that would be cool. It demonstrates that Debbie has very serious (by her estimation) "crimes" to blow the whistle on--but she is willing to let it remain hidden if the COS just plays the game according to her rules. The cult didn't. Then Debbie suddenly forgot about KSW and "looking Ron in the eye" and banked some big bucks. Oh yeah, Terril, I forgot to mention that she did all this purely by accident--she didn't actually MEAN to take millions of dollars from a criminal cult,
right? LOL

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
I can think of another reason, the mass email was only the first thing she did to fight back... there was quite a bit of action resulting from that email and reactions to it, most of which seems to have been missed or forgotten about by Debbie watchers. All the Flag Whales knew Debbie personally. :coolwink:

This is an excellent point. The reg said to stop donating, and the whales were also reached.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is an interesting aspect of this analysis of Debbie and other leavers of the CO$.

Why was going after Debbie with a lawsuit considered more effective than, lets say, an in house issue saying that....

Debbie had gone PTS and had extensive help to help her with this situation but she succumbed the the Suppressive actions and has since been contacting Scientologists with wild , wholly unbased accustions, and feeeding false entheta to Scientologists in good standing by using her former position to spread such obvious lies.

The efforts to help Debbie failed as she was all too well under the influence of the suppressive and refused all efforts to help her.

Therfore, Debie Cook is hereby declared...

Why was it so much more attractive to go after Cook legally than to run Squirell Buster capers as they did with Marty or family confrontations in a parking lot with scratches and all as they did with Mike.

How did suing Debbie put a better lid on the situation than declaring her or some other shore story?

This will sound like a conspiracy theory for some...and may or may not apply to Debbie Cook...likely not, but I wish to point out a pattern I have noted re some scientology litigations..

I cannot find the case to cite at the instant, but I recall finding a case between Building Services (a scientology entity) and CSI or maybe it was CC Int at the Manor..

Now, I was thinking, WTF is one cos entity suing another cos entity for?

Well, all I could come up with was that the fact that Building Services Inc was not a non profit, and the detail that it was a $cn (Dwarf controlled) corporation was OMITTED, so the judge, did his job, and adjudicated... and rendered a judgement in favor of building services, which could then collect MONEY from a NON-PROFIT for whatever it needed that money for, using color of law - that being the judgement!

color of law n. the appearance of an act being performed based upon legal right or enforcement of statute, when in reality no such right exists.

There was another very weird case a decade ago, that smelled similar... seems some guys were driving a tractor trailer up highway 101 through LA County enroute to some big gun show or club in Oregon... The LAPD got a "Tip" that gun-runners were coming up 101 in a tractor trailer filled with machine guns... The LA cops raided the truck, seized the cargo and released a statement that they had just caught a bunch of GUN RUNNERS on Highway 101.. Well, now it gets interesting, seems those 'gun runners' were repped by Lawrence Heller, yes this Heller: The Lawrence Heller that is appointed for life as a Special Director of CST, who then brought a lawsuit against the city of Los Angeles for Libel and WON a judgement against the city, which was then negotiated privately for an undisclosed settlement amount, (fleecing the taxpayers of Los Angeles, ) AND using a guy on the city council who was also very friendly with $cientology, named Richard Alatorre

Nothing here would seem odd to anyone UNLESS you knew that Lawrence Heller = Church of Spiritual Technology = Scientology = Dwarf = Richard Allatore. Which then makes the whole she-bang starting from the bogus 'tip' that caused the LA PD to stop that truck all the way to the secret negotiations for settlement cash from the city of LA Councilman Richard Allatore, sound more like "an elaborate fraud to make some money" - which, incidentally, is another commonality with $cientology.

OK for those few who have tracked the implications of the above, there is no reason why, a high ranking sea org member, could not accomplish getting paid a shit pot of retirement cash, using "color of law" as part of a nod and a wink prior deal with the dwarf, after all, Hubbard did say, "perhaps a thousand times" that there was only one rule in $cientology - Don't get caught.

Food for thought...isn't it? I am making no allegations, merely trying to allow those who are interested to look through my eyes and then reach their own conclusions... and be alert for "repetition of successful actions" (Scn pattern of conduct) ...to get big money OUT of a supposed non-profit tax-exempt organization... using 'color of law'.

Arnie

Day 2, page 23, Clearwater Commission Hearings, L Ron Hubbard's son speaking under oath: http://www.lermanet.com/82cwcommission/2-021-040.htm "my father always felt that he was above the law because he had created the law. He created whatever rules, regulations, and laws to be lived by. There was only one sin in Scientology, which was repeated to me at least a few thousand times, which is, getting caught."

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
This will sound like a conspiracy theory for some...and may or may not apply to Debbie Cook...likely not, but I wish to point out a pattern I have noted re some scientology litigations..

I cannot find the case to cite at the instant, but I recall finding a case between Building Services (a scientology entity) and CSI or maybe it was CC Int, at thehad to pay.

Well, all I could come up with was that the fact that Building Services Inc was not a non profit, and the detail that it was a $cn (Dwarf controlled) corporation was OMITTED, so the judge, did his job, and adjudicated... and rendered a judgement in favor of building services, which could then collect MONEY from a NON-PROFIT for whatever it needed that money for, using color of law - that being the judgement!

There was another very weird case a decade ago, that smelled similar... seems some guys were driving a tractor trailer up highway 101 through LA County enroute to some big gun show or club in Oregon... The LAPD got a "Tip" that gun-runners were coming up 101 in a tractor trailer filled with machine guns... The LA cops raided the truck, seized the cargo and released a statement that they had just caught a bunch of GUN RUNNERS on Highway 101.. Well, now it gets interesting, seems those 'gun runners' were repped by Lawrence Heller, yes this Heller: The Lawrence Heller that is appointed for life as a Special Director of CST, who then brought a lawsuit against the city of Los Angeles for Libel and WON a judgement against the city, which was then negotiated privately for an undisclosed settlement amount, (fleecing the taxpayers of Los Angeles, ) AND using a guy on the city council who was also very friendly with $cientology, named Richard Alatorre

Nothing here would seem odd to anyone UNLESS you knew that Lawrence Heller = Church of Spiritual Technology = Scientology = Dwarf = Richard Allatore. Which then makes the whole she-bang starting from the bogus 'tip' that caused the LA PD to stop that truck all the way to the secret negotiations for settlement cash from the city of LA Councilman Richard Allatore, sound more like "an elaborate fraud to make some money" - which, incidentally, is another commonality with $cientology.

OK for those few who have tracked the implications of the above, there is no reason why, a high ranking sea org member, could not accomplish getting paid a shit pot of retirement cash, using "color of law" as part of a nod and a wink prior deal with the dwarf, after all, Hubbard did say, "perhaps a thousand times" that there was only one rule in $cientology - Don't get caught.

Food for thought...isn't it? I am making no allegations, merely trying to allow those who are interested to look through my eyes and then reach their own conclusions... and be alert for "repetition of successful actions" (Scn pattern of conduct) ...to get big money OUT of a supposed non-profit tax-exempt organization... using 'color of law'.

Arnie

Day 2, page 23, Clearwater Commission Hearings, L Ron Hubbard's son speaking under oath: http://www.lermanet.com/82cwcommission/2-021-040.htm "my father always felt that he was above the law because he had created the law. He created whatever rules, regulations, and laws to be lived by. There was only one sin in Scientology, which was repeated to me at least a few thousand times, which is, getting caught."

Don't know Arnie,

but I said to myself and a few times here, scientology is actually all based on legal, legal laws of the lands.

Note plural for lands.

It's like the shit would not survive if not for the legal laws.

One has to get past in one's mind the "it's true for me" and "it works", the cheese.

And I base my comments above because I have been in court in a few law suits against me via credit card debt, so I studied up a bit and became a mini lawyer learning the codes. One suit the opposing party dropped the suit, as I found the goods. The other I settled.

And guess how I got the credit card debt which I couldn't pay back? Hard Sell. :laugh:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

I cannot find the case to cite at the instant, but I recall finding a case between Building Services (a scientology entity) and CSI or maybe it was CC Int, at thehad to pay.

Arnie

Let us not forget that this is a mind-controlling cult and the seemingly “too incredible to believe” is a corner stone of the whole set-up.

The big picture Arnie. Ya know what I mean.

What your outlining here is the potentiality of transferring large amounts of revenue in ways that seem too fucking incredible to believe? I like that idea, it really improves my day. :wink2:

Hey, hey, hey, the cult of scientology would never ever be involved in something so dodgy. Nah, nah, nah. Ethical group, planet, ya know the drill. :eyeroll:

Okay, back to my knitting. It is going really nicely. :flowers:

Gib

Crusader
Don't know Arnie,

but I said to myself and a few times here, scientology is actually all based on legal, legal laws of the lands.

Note plural for lands.

It's like the shit would not survive if not for the legal laws.

One has to get past in one's mind the "it's true for me" and "it works", the cheese.

And I base my comments above because I have been in court in a few law suits against me via credit card debt, so I studied up a bit and became a mini lawyer learning the codes.
One suit the opposing party dropped the suit, as I found the goods.
The other I settled.

And guess how I got the credit card debt which I couldn't pay back? Hard Sell. :laugh:

I'll expand on this one.

The law firm in their suit against me, said they were representing the actual credit card company, I found out they were not. But were representing themselves and claiming there were on behalf of.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Oooooooh.....I'm betting Sugar Ray will try to find a way to get the RTC and CoS attorneys to slip up and open the Cook testimonial doors. Wouldn't THAT just be special? :biggrin:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Gee…I wonder who could be
committing all these evil overts?
Oh I don't know…….
Could it be……….

Church-Lady6%2B%25282%2529.jpg

[STRIKE]Satan[/STRIKE] THETAN?!

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
While I do not have any doubt whatsoever that $CN hides this kind of money transfer in that way, especially in the case Arnie pointed out where one entity sued another (something neither could do without the Dwarf's consent), I don't think that's true in the Cook case. The Dwarf was personally targeted by Debbie, and given the personality and short fuse on that man, I doubt he'd ever sign off on a scheme that left egg on his reputation.

Anonycat

Crusader
While I do not have any doubt whatsoever that $CN hides this kind of money transfer in that way, especially in the case Arnie pointed out where one entity sued another (something neither could do without the Dwarf's consent), I don't think that's true in the Cook case. The Dwarf was personally targeted by Debbie, and given the personality and short fuse on that man, I doubt he'd ever sign off on a scheme that left egg on his reputation.

Telling people that this kind of donating is out-policy, would not be something appealing to him.

Gib

Crusader

yes, I forgot, but just remembered.

LRH says in a policy letter the mailing list is the most important thing.