What's new

scientologist attempting to "handle" Marty's wife.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
So the point of this is to presumably show how "non standard" Rathbun is, given that they know the video will be posted? :duh:

<snip>
While I was in Los Angeles late May/early June, as has become David Miscavige’s habit, he sent cult members to my home in an attempt to rattle my wife. After having publicly exposed Miscavige for sending two men each time, and his two year pattern of attempting to intimidate my wife and other independent women with teams of men, this time Miscavige sent a female cult member (with an unidentified man in a car nearby surveilling the scene).

In some ways the woman cult member was even creepier. She – as has become Miscavige’s modus operandi – did not fully identify herself, she gave only her first name. But, we have since identified her as Anna Paddock from Austin Texas. Once known as Anna Stilo. In the early eighties she was a WDC member - notorious for being constantly downtone. Being a former SO member Ms Paddock has been going through hell for some time trying to get security eligibility to engage in upper level Scientology studies. Apparently, her program consisted of drilling for several days, then camping out around my home for several more till she got the call to come to my home and make an ass of herself in public by ambushing my wife.
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOyBD3ie8NA&feature=player_embedded#at=18

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Re: scientologist "handling" Marty's wife.

Some Scientologist has been handling my ex-wife for years, I'm sure of it. Probably had some fun, too.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious

Great video. Marty I'm not crazy about, but everything I've seen of Mosey has been really impressive -- she didn't ask for all this controversy, and she's shown a hell of a lot of poise. Here's hoping she stays awesome.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

I think the title of this thread is somewhat misleading. What I saw was Marty's wife handling a scientologist! She did a damn good job of it, too! :thumbsup:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I think the title of this thread is somewhat misleading. What I saw was Marty's wife handling a scientologist! She did a damn good job of it, too! :thumbsup:

I agree, I think she is great. I'll make a small change. :biggrin:

I was just looking at the still of the video, in the olden days I would have said that woman is "confronting with her chin". Hahaha

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Some Scientologist has been handling my ex-wife for years, I'm sure of it. Probably had some fun, too.

While I applaud Mosey for standing up to this robotron, you could hear it her voice she was upset & excited. I would have kicked Anna's ass off my porch long before.

Anna is Glen Stilo's wife. Cathy Norman, the COS President in Austin, hated her and oft referred to her as incompetent. Glen is FSO Secretary.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/person.php?person_id=987

http://cultxpt.wordpress.com/2008/05/03/scientology-and-religious-worker-visas/

http://www.lisafiles.com/police/summaries/0097.html

Gen & Anna's daughter, Donna, can tell you about the RPF:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/rpfinsider/rpfinsider10.html

freethinker

Sponsor
Scientology way of saying Fuck you, "I got that"

She should have asked her, "How would you know what standard tech is?"

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Favorite line of the video, oft repeated:

"Like I said, I don't have any data on that."

And that refrain being confidently announced by a nasty little woman who believes it quite normal to arrive unannounced at a stranger's home and lecture them about being "100% standard".

And there is the surreal irony that is lost on a Scientologist. That it is 100% Standard to "(not) have any data" on the subject matter they are authoritatively lecturing you about.

Viewed another way, it is "ethical" for one's "dynamics" to know nothing about what your own church is doing (stalking & harassing the husband of the woman you are handling) and be blithely unconcerned that you know even less about the victim you have been ordered to stalk and harass.

It defines Scientologists. Total certainty with no knowledge.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Brilliant and insightful post by Karen on Marty's blog:

Posted by Karen #1
Good job Mosey.

We are the most ethical people, the most ETHICAL GROUP
ABUSE, BEATINGS, RPF sadism, Money gouging for fraudulent causes, Anonymous phone calls to law enforcement to report fantasy manufactured crimes, assault and battery cover-ups, rape and molestation cover-ups, kidnap, held against will, sleep deprivation bordering on torture.

We are pro-human rights
Passports confiscated, car keys confiscated, use of cell phones forbidden with the Sea Organization, threat or use of force, coercion, abduction, enforced abortions, fraud, deception, abuse of power, thuggery, bullying, RPF’s RPF (GULAG) where all communication is cut off even from other RPFers. Enforcement to work in Rat’s alley and Freewinds Bilges, thrown into FECES pond, to work in FECES 12 hours a day without hazmat equipment.

We are the authorities on the mind
Gang bang sec checks, Seances, screaming with mob violence against a new person to SP Hole, reading out private confessional data to the rest of the staff to humiilate the person, using E-meters as police polygraph machines, pretending to understand the mind while actually sending people over the edge into mental breakdowns (Type III). Ask Nancy Many and other Type IIIs she has helped which were Church created mental breakdowns by unconscionable Church conduct.

We are the experts on education
Sea Org Children not permitted to attend school, violating the laws of the land, my son was only one example of a Sea Org raised kid who has had virtually no education other than Church courses. See Daniel Montelvo story and numerous others. A bunch of Sea Org kids who were raised on the Sea Org ranch, rarely seeing their parents as they grew up would not sign Sea Org contracts and took to drugs and rough living while their parents “served the Sea Organization”

We represent sanity.
Lunatic fringe videos giving a true RELIGIOUS IMAGE ,
lunatic fringe posses, ~~DM Fixation and obsession with Marty~~
Squirrel Buster Productions take the stage as International Spokesmen as the NEW Face of Scientology.

Sanity Indeed !

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>
While I was in Los Angeles late May/early June, as has become David Miscavige’s habit, he sent cult members to my home in an attempt to rattle my wife. After having publicly exposed Miscavige for sending two men each time, and his two year pattern of attempting to intimidate my wife and other independent women with teams of men, this time Miscavige sent a female cult member (with an unidentified man in a car nearby surveilling the scene).

In some ways the woman cult member was even creepier. She – as has become Miscavige’s modus operandi – did not fully identify herself, she gave only her first name. But, we have since identified her as Anna Paddock from Austin Texas. Once known as Anna Stilo. In the early eighties she was a WDC member - notorious for being constantly downtone. Being a former SO member Ms Paddock has been going through hell for some time trying to get security eligibility to engage in upper level Scientology studies. Apparently, her program consisted of drilling for several days, then camping out around my home for several more till she got the call to come to my home and make an ass of herself in public by ambushing my wife.
I have an idea.

Since Anna is doing this to be able to get on her upper levels, offer to give her the data immediately, so she can get what she wants without doing the cult's bidding (assuming of course you have them yourself).

Tell her she doesn't have to do all this, that she can have the upper level data right now. Then bring out the material and start reading it to her. She will either be thankful, and turn her back on the church, or (more likely) she'll be horrified and run away so she doesn't have to listen to you.

"75,000,000 years ago, the Galactic Confederacy ( . . . ) solved overpopulation by . . ." (from OT III).

Helena

HelluvaHoax!

I have an idea.

Since Anna is doing this to be able to get on her upper levels, offer to give her the data immediately, so she can get what she wants without doing the cult's bidding (assuming of course you have them yourself).

Tell her she doesn't have to do all this, that she can have the upper level data right now. Then bring out the material and start reading it to her. She will either be thankful, and turn her back on the church, or (more likely) she'll be horrified and run away so she doesn't have to listen to you.

"75,000,000 years ago, the Galactic Confederacy ( . . . ) solved overpopulation by . . ." (from OT III).

Helena

Great idea...and funny! But....

A Scientologist (i.e. Mosey, cool as she is) would not think that reading Ron's "cold blooded and factual account of your last 76 trillion years" would be advisable.

Because, Scientologists have a scriptural belief that everyone is already asleep and that Ron's scripture is waking them up!

Scientologists don't think there is anything wrong with Ron's Xenu story or any other stories about Operating Thetans and beyond.

They are just afraid that you have to first get permission to read the stories.

That's why this wicked OSA witch is working so hard. To get permission to read Ron's next story.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
This woman with the dark glasses Anna Stilo is the perfect example of Miscavology. And to think that Marty was one of these robots.

It never ceases me to amaze me how they always think that they are above the law and of it all, as if there was a special place for them. Anna thinks that she is cool and keeping her TRs in and if she could only see her self..sigh...

And for what?

Veda

Sponsor
This woman with the dark glasses Anna Stilo is the perfect example of Miscavology. And to think that Marty was one of these robots.

It never ceases me to amaze me how they always think that they are above the law and of it all, as if there was a special place for them. Anna thinks that she is cool and keeping her TRs in and if she could only see her self..sigh...

And for what?

Here's an example of Hubbardology:

Sara Northup to Paulette Cooper. Sara Northup was the second wife of L. Ron Hubbard.

This letter was found amongst the many pages of stolen documents retrieved during the FBI raids of July 1977.

________________________________________________​

Mar 20, 1972

Dear Paulette,

Thank you for sending the photostat of the column concerning Ron.

I really think he is a terribly destructive man - and mad as a hatter.

Last fall a couple of men came here to my home on Maui (Hawaii). They looked like undertakers' assistants. They were very pale - wore cheap black suits, white shirts, dark ties.

They told me they were "agents", but they wouldn't tell me what, or who, they were agents for. They wouldn't show me any identification. They had a long list of personal questions to ask me and they had a "warning" to give me. They told me that people posing as reporters might try to get me to talk about Ron but I would be in trouble if I said anything at all to them.

They wanted to come in the house but I wouldn't let them. I told them I wouldn't speak with them unless they came with identification. They said they'd "check with headquarters and be back this evening". I never saw them again.

My older daughter
[Alexis] (who is Ron's daughter) was home over the holidays. When she arrived back at college there was a man who had been waiting for her in the local inn. He had been there 3 or 4 days.

She asked him to come to her Dorm to talk with him. He told her he was Ron's agent. He had several typewritten pages of "statements" to read her. It had obviously been written by Ron.

It said to her that she was illegitimate - that I was a "street-walker" he had hired as a combination housekeeper-secretary. He said that he fired me and that I came back to his doorstep "destitute and pregnant" and that out of his great heart he had taken me in to see me "through my trouble".

He said that when Alexy was a "Toddler" she was a cute little thing so he took her and a cat, "Motor Boat", along on his wanderings "as pets" for 2 years.

He also said that during World War II I was a Nazi spy. (He used to tell people that I was a Communist spy who received orders from Moscow by telepathic control). I don't know why he had me change sides.

He said that I had been "used by those in control to discredit Mr. Hubbard." He said he forgave me but it made him very sad.

The paper was signed, "Your good friend, J. Edgar Hoover". The agent told Alexy he was an F.B.I. agent. He would not allow her to inspect it - would only read it to her. At the end he asked her if she had any questions.

She was both angry and shocked that Ron could do such a thing. She told him - "the agent" - it was self-explanatory and asked him to leave. She has had a feeling that her father was a rather romantic figure. These paranoid ravings were frightening to her. She had not realized how sick he was before this incident.

I was furious that he would try to hurt Alexy - I wrote him a long letter telling him what I thought of him for inflicting his madness on Alexy but before I sent it Alexy called and begged me to do nothing. She said, quite rightly, that he was crazy enough to do anything. She asked me to just be thankful that we had escaped contact through all these years.

I really don't know why this recent interest on his part.

Last summer Alexy was in England and dropped by St. Annes Hill
[Saint Hill Manor?] - she thought perhaps she could share dinner with him. She was naturally curious about him. She didn't see him.

Maybe he thinks she's going to sue him for back child-support? Maybe he thinks she's going to demand a portion of his estate? Maybe - - - ? I just don't know. Maybe he just resents the fact that I left him.

I hope that when you win your court case, as you must, that you collect court costs and reparations.

His sickness is not just destructive, it is also contagious. I hate to think how many weak people have been harmed by this man.

The day of my divorce from Ron was like a day of rebirth for me. I feel that Alexy and I escaped from a death-in-life situation.

I am really afraid of him. He has such control over his people - and so many of them - that even from England he could do something to hurt Alexy. You have no idea the lengths to which he can go (or, maybe you do?).

These visits from his "agents" are just warnings. The two who came to see me told me as much. It is really frightening not knowing what he might do next.

I had hoped that he had forgotten us - put us out of his mind. Perhaps he thinks I will testify against him in one of the many court cases?

Forgive this rambling letter. I never tell anyone that I was married to Ron - so I have no one to tell about these weird visits. I know you are concerned about Ron so you have the recipients of my meanderings on the subject.

I'm sorry that I never met you. Please do write and tell me what happens with your case. Ron has the advantage of money - but you have rationality on your side. Surely that must be more important.

_____________________________________________​

Eight months later the covert operation to frame Paulette Cooper for bomb threats was initiated.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Here's an example of Hubbardology:

Sara Northup to Paulette Cooper. Sara Northup was the second wife of L. Ron Hubbard.

This letter was found amongst the many pages of stolen documents retrieved during the FBI raids of July 1977.

Mar 20, 1972

Dear Paulette,

Thank you for sending the photostat of the column concerning Ron.

I really think he is a terribly destructive man - and mad as a hatter.

Last fall a couple of men came here to my home on Maui (Hawaii). They looked like undertakers' assistants. They were very pale - wore cheap black suits, white shirts, dark ties.

They told me they were "agents", but they wouldn't tell me what, or who, they were agents for. They wouldn't show me any identification. They had a long list of personal questions to ask me and they had a "warning" to give me. They told me that people posing as reporters might try to get me to talk about Ron but I would be in trouble if I said anything at all to them.

They wanted to come in the house but I wouldn't let them. I told them I wouldn't speak with them unless they came with identification. They said they'd "check with headquarters and be back this evening". I never saw them again.

My older daughter [Alexis Valerie] (who is Ron's daughter) was home over the holidays. When she arrived back at college there was a man who had been waiting for her in the local inn. He had been there 3 or 4 days.

She asked him to come to her Dorm to talk with him. He told her he was Ron's agent. He had several typewritten pages of "statements" to read her. It had obviously been written by Ron.

It said to her that she was illegitimate - that I was a "street-walker" he had hired as a combination housekeeper-secretary. He said that he fired me and that I came back to his doorstep "destitute and pregnant" and that out of his great heart he had taken me in to see me "through my trouble".

He said that when Alexy was a "Toddler" she was a cute little thing so he took her and a cat, "Motor Boat", along on his wanderings "as pets" for 2 years.

[Alexy was 15 months old when we were divorced]

He also said that during World War II I was a Nazi spy. (He used to tell people that I was a Communist spy who received orders from Moscow by telepathic control). I don't know why he had me change sides.

He said that I had been "used by those in control to discredit Mr. Hubbard." He said he forgave me but it made him very sad.

The paper was signed, "Your good friend, J. Edgar Hoover". The agent told Alexy he was an F.B.I. agent. He would not allow her to inspect it - would only read it to her. At the end he asked her if she had any questions.

She was both angry and shocked that Ron could do such a thing. She told him - "the agent" - it was self-explanatory and asked him to leave. She has had a feeling that her father was a rather romantic figure. These paranoid ravings were frightening to her. She had not realized how sick he was before this incident.

I was furious that he would try to hurt Alexy - I wrote him a long letter telling him what I thought of him for inflicting his madness on Alexy but before I sent it Alexy called and begged me to do nothing. She said, quite rightly, that he was crazy enough to do anything. She asked me to just be thankful that we had escaped contact through all these years.

I really don't know why this recent interest on his part.

Last summer Alexy was in England and dropped by St. Annes Hill [Saint Hill Manor?] - she thought perhaps she could share dinner with him. She was naturally curious about him. She didn't see him.

Maybe he thinks she's going to sue him for back child-support? Maybe he thinks she's going to demand a portion of his estate? Maybe - - - ? I just don't know. Maybe he just resents the fact that I left him.

I hope that when you win your court case, as you must, that you collect court costs and reparations.

His sickness is not just destructive, it is also contagious. I hate to think how many weak people have been harmed by this man.

The day of my divorce from Ron was like a day of rebirth for me. I feel that Alexy and I escaped from a death-in-life situation.

I am really afraid of him. He has such control over his people - and so many of them - that even from England he could do something to hurt Alexy. You have no idea the lengths to which he can go (or, maybe you do?).

These visits from his "agents" are just warnings. The two who came to see me told me as much. It is really frightening not knowing what he might do next.

I had hoped that he had forgotten us - put us out of his mind. Perhaps he thinks I will testify against him in one of the many court cases?

Forgive this rambling letter. I never tell anyone that I was married to Ron - so I have no one to tell about these weird visits. I know you are concerned about Ron so you have the recipients of my meanderings on the subject.

I'm sorry that I never met you. Please do write and tell me what happens with your case. Ron has the advantage of money - but you have rationality on your side. Surely that must be more important."

Eight months later the covert operation to frame Paulette Cooper for bomb threats was initiated.

That letter is chilling and demonstrates the terrorism that the leader of Scientology was willing to employ.

And perhaps more chilling is that Hubbard's letter was forged by David Miscavige when he was only 12 years old!

I try not to be insulting on ESMB, but when I read a letter from a "Class VIII" that points to David Miscavige as the "source" of criminality, fraud and extortion---I have to stop what I am doing a moment and wonder...

What is the point of being a "Class VIII" if you don't have a clue what is going on around you or in your own "religion"???

I just don't get it. Class VIII's can read, right? Why can they not read about Ron and understand that their savior was a thug and con man?

Zhongjianren

Patron with Honors
I know the substance of this has been posted, so forgive me. But a bump won't hurt, and I think the name of the COS agent is important. Here is the entire (cross-) post:

Church of Scientology Harasses Wife of Marty Rathbun

Sneering, Whining and Lying - DM’s Trademarks

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/16/sneering-whining-and-lying-dms-trademarks/

Sneering, Whining and Lying – DM’s Trademarks

Posted on July 16, 2011 by martyrathbun09| 57 Comments

The only Trademarks Miscavige has left are sneering, whining, and lying – the hallmarks of the Radical Corporate Scientologist. They are about the only sure signs that one is in a Radical Corporate “church” of Scientology or one is dealing with a lock-stepping, Miscavige cult member.

I post the full video of Ms. Paddock’s performance below because of the educational purpose it serves. Ms. Paddock is the archetypical cult of Miscavige member. Note the oily acknowledgments that communicate “I do not understand what you said, nor do I care to.” Note throughout the trademark Sneer, Whine and Lie. That is vintage Miscavige, the world’s greatest disdainful victim. He quite apparently has succeeded in exporting the sneer and whine valence to public volunteer level. Michael Doven’s audio tape “discussion” with me and John Allender’s videos on this blog served as earlier demonstrations of the New Miscavige cult member TRs (Training Routines, Scientology Communication Drills). Tommy Two Tone Davis is a great study in sneeing, whining and lying. And Tommy learned it directly from the master of sneer, whine, and lie – David Miscavige.

Below that you will find the latest installment of the Ingleside Index on the local Miscavige Bustees. Check their comments, all sneering, whining and lying. And they’ve even got their P.I. doing it.

Sneer, whine, and lie Training Routines:

[video=youtube;nOyBD3ie8NA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOyBD3ie8NA[/video]

Bustees arc breaking the public with Sneer, whine and lie TRs:

http://www.aransaspassprogress.com/...cle_c9cde774-ad6d-11e0-af1c-001cc4c03286.html

Next time you run into a Corporate Scientologist, listen closely, then call them out on their lies, their whining and their sneering. They are in Night Of the Living Dead zombie-like valences. Let them know that Scientology can handle that and possibly even bring them back to life.

Last edited: