What's new

scientologist attempting to "handle" Marty's wife.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Wacky

Anna, a Scientologist, travels from hundreds, maybe thousands, of miles away, uninvited, to convince someone she has never met, who is a non-Scientologist (Marty's wife) and has a movie camera pointing at her head, that non-standard application of Scientology is something to Boy, am I glad to be out!

Wait I know Mosey was never in the official CoS, but Marty has declared her clear and she has quit her job to take part in conning, I mean auditing, suckers Marty is bringing into to his nascent cult in Texas. So in my mind she is very much a scientologist and would be consider one by almost anyone besides the wacko douche bags who firmly believe if you aren't mortgaging you home & buying 10 sets of basics you aren't a real Scio.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Couldn't the case be made that a "SquirrelBuster" is engaging in any number of illegal acts?

* Religious discrimination?

* Hate speech?

* Denial of Freedom of Speech?

* Stalking?

* Tresspassing?

* Harassment?

* Breech of Peace?

* Disorderly Conduct?

* Denial of constitutionally guaranteed right to Freedom of Religion?​

Viewed another way, imagine a Catholic did not attend church, but instead began to hold Bible study classes and Sunday church services at their home. Then, Priests would be sent by the Vatican to go to the person's home and harass and intimidate them for not conducting the worship service correctly--even though the priests had never actually witnessed that and had "no data" about what they were doing behind closed doors.

I mean REALLY! How insane is Scientology to openly conduct these hideous "Busting" raids in full videocam-recorded splendor?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
No kidding Hoaxy! As many have maintained over the years, they truly are their own worst enemies.
Just the sheer volume of CoS plebes behaving badly on tape and vid is enough to make any sane/semi-sane person go EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

HelluvaHoax!

Knock-Knock.

Who's there?

Squirrelbusters.

Who?

Squirrelbusters--you know, the Total Freedom People.

What do you want?

We want to take away your Freedom.

I thought you said you are the "total freedom people".

Oh, that...that's just a stupid survey button people liked.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Couldn't the case be made that a "SquirrelBuster" is engaging in any number of illegal acts?

* Religious discrimination?

* Hate speech?

* Denial of Freedom of Speech?

* Stalking?

* Tresspassing?

* Harassment?

* Breech of Peace?

* Disorderly Conduct?

* Denial of constitutionally guaranteed right to Freedom of Religion?​

Viewed another way, imagine a Catholic did not attend church, but instead began to hold Bible study classes and Sunday church services at their home. Then, Priests would be sent by the Vatican to go to the person's home and harass and intimidate them for not conducting the worship service correctly--even though the priests had never actually witnessed that and had "no data" about what they were doing behind closed doors.

I mean REALLY! How insane is Scientology to openly conduct these hideous "Busting" raids in full videocam-recorded splendor?

Uh oh, now you've done it.
Bracing self for 5 pages of the Spanish Inquisition and the evils of Catholicism through the centuries.

In 3..2..

Seriously though, it is all very insane.
We all get used to seeing/hearing the insanity that it ceases to have much impact. Then some days I forget to have my sci filters on and it blows my mind ...again.

Terril park

Sponsor
The whole thing is a poisoned chalice. Lots of people think that it's all sweetness and light in non-Cof$ scientology, but there's plenty of broken glass in the long grass. There's some pretty nasty people out there selling Scientology in the 'Freezone' and 'Independent' field.

Of course it's not as bad as in the 'church', but how bad does it need to be?

It's poison, regardless of who you buy it from.

You should name and shame individuals.

Terril park

Sponsor
Another funny thing about SquirrelBustin'...

Scientology & Dianetics was ORIGINALLY set up back in the early 1950's for people to read the books/material and audit it on each other at home. At that time, Hubbard was happy that others would do this and report wins. You can sell a lot of books that way.

To meet demand and also increase revenues, Hubbard set up ORGANIZATIONS and established the Valuable Final Product of those "orgs" as:

THE WINS OF PC'S AND PRE-OTs.

That is still the VFP of orgs.

So, what's all this Bustin' about, then?

Paying PC's show up at Marty's home, pay for auditing and apparently get wins.

Then SquirrelBusters show up at Marty's home to try give everyone (including the PC) losses, via harassment, fair game and intentionally "enturbulating" them.

The SquirrelBusters have not seen the PC Folders. They have not spoken to the PC's. They don't know the auditor.

THE SQUIRRELBUSTER HAS "NO DATA" WHETHER THE AUDITING IS SQUIRREL OR STANDARD. BUT THE SQUIRRELBUSTER ADAMANTLY TRIES TO CAVE EVERYONE IN WITH THE ASSERTIONS THAT THE AUDITING IS NOT GOOD.

Get it? The PC is apparently quite happy. But the Scientology representative (SquirrelBuster) is quite unhappy.

So, then, if the Buster's product is not the "Wins Of PC's" what is it?

ANSWER: Freedom Tax.

You are supposed to pay money the the Church each time someone has an hour of auditing or a win.

Marty doesn't pay his CoS taxes.

The SquirrelBuster is an IRS agent.

That's all this is about.

Cool!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Enmity is woven into the fabric of Scientology. It's the 'science of having enemies.' If you're not Clear, your mind is your enemy. If you're an OT, it's your BT's and Marcabians. It's every government agency, every psychiatrist, the media, the people you're PTS to - because you're always PTS. It's your husband, your wife, your son, your daughter, your boss, your juniors. Everybody who isn't you is your enemy.

But you turned your mind into a clone of Hubbard's, so there's your who and your why.

(Not addressed to any particular person.)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
You should name and shame individuals.

Lolol, *bites tongue*, jebus Terril, as one who still drinks from the skanky trough of Hubbardology that made me :roflmao:
You know I ain't stabbin ya ( respect), but hell lad, yer a good man and I truly hope you can one day just walk away from the whole idealogy and find another path that works for you, far from the influence of the madman/con Hubbard because, it really, really, sucks.
Yeh, guess I'm a prick *sigh* :shrug:

HelluvaHoax!

Interesting that they never made a movie from this book.

You might be surprised to learn that actually two movies have been made on 1984.

The 1956 version...

1984film.jpg

Here's the more recent movie.

1984-movie+poster.jpg

I think it was the most influential book I ever read in my life; reading it as a teenager, new ideas just erupted in my mind, the after shocks of which are still being felt to this very day.

I remember the tremendous anticipation and excitement I had back in 1984 when the John Hurt version of the movie was being released. I went to the first night it opened...

It felt rather dreary and awfully disappointing--I guess the world I had imagined while reading the book was far more vivid than this particular director's vision. I am sure in other hands (e.g. Stanley Kubrick) that movie adaptation would certainly have been equally the masterpiece that Orwell's marvelous book was.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The 1926 German film 'Metropolis' was more influential on me than 1984 was, eerily similar at the gut level, its a great watch for an ancient silent movie and is easily found for free viewing on several of the movie archive sites~ :)

freethinker

Sponsor
That's what I meant, they havn't made a movie about the book.
The 1956 version...

1984film.jpg

Here's the more recent movie.

1984-movie+poster.jpg

I went to the first night it opened...

It felt rather dreary and awfully disappointing--I guess the world I had imagined while reading the book was far more vivid than this particular director's vision. .

freethinker

Sponsor
Standard Tech

Standard tech has a universal meaning. It is not what you know about the subject or what you can apply, it's about: Have you made the donation for the paperwork that gives you the privilege?

Scientology certs
License to drive
Building permit
Title
Receipt
Marriage license
Parking permit
Diploma
Certificate
etc

It's about paper and if you paid, not about what you can do or what you know.
Even reputation is questioned without rubber stamp approval.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
So the point of this is to presumably show how "non standard" Rathbun is, given that they know the video will be posted?

I still think this is an underlying program step.

I can imagine the thinking of "the more people who are told Rathbun is non standard (via videos or whatever) and they are endangering their eternity, the more people will cognite it is true and come running back onlines to BOOM the orgs. Because we say so." ("Boom orgs" always makes me laugh.)

guanoloco

As-Wased
Another funny thing about SquirrelBustin'...

Scientology & Dianetics was ORIGINALLY set up back in the early 1950's for people to read the books/material and audit it on each other at home. At that time, Hubbard was happy that others would do this and report wins. You can sell a lot of books that way.

To meet demand and also increase revenues, Hubbard set up ORGANIZATIONS and established the Valuable Final Product of those "orgs" as:

THE WINS OF PC'S AND PRE-OTs.

That is still the VFP of orgs.

So, what's all this Bustin' about, then?

Paying PC's show up at Marty's home, pay for auditing and apparently get wins.

Then SquirrelBusters show up at Marty's home to try give everyone (including the PC) losses, via harassment, fair game and intentionally "enturbulating" them.

The SquirrelBusters have not seen the PC Folders. They have not spoken to the PC's. They don't know the auditor.

THE SQUIRRELBUSTER HAS "NO DATA" WHETHER THE AUDITING IS SQUIRREL OR STANDARD. BUT THE SQUIRRELBUSTER ADAMANTLY TRIES TO CAVE EVERYONE IN WITH THE ASSERTIONS THAT THE AUDITING IS NOT GOOD.

Get it? The PC is apparently quite happy. But the Scientology representative (SquirrelBuster) is quite unhappy.

So, then, if the Buster's product is not the "Wins Of PC's" what is it?

ANSWER: Freedom Tax.

You are supposed to pay money the the Church each time someone has an hour of auditing or a win.

Marty doesn't pay his CoS taxes.

The SquirrelBuster is an IRS agent.

That's all this is about.

I am so disappointed, HH. I should write a KR but really this post is evident for all to see.

I cannot believe that you don't see the vital importance that DM's Squirrel Busting Tech is playing in the role of Clearing Teegeeack! This is so important and crucial that you, of all people, must know just what a vital target this is on some admin scale, somewhere.

This is no namby-pamby dilettante, panty-waist (or is it panty-waste?) game we play here - this is for keeps and is deadly serious and you need to move from a wandering doubt to a fixed, dedicated glare in your eye, buster!

Remember and realize that we have climbed out of the mud by whatever good luck and good sense, and refuse to sink back into it again.

Thank god for upstat, on-source, in-tech, in-ethics David Miscavige and the Squirrel Busters! You know...RTC Inspectors and all that!

The ogre that might eat us up is not, I repeat, is not the government or the High Priests. It's our possible failure to retain and practice our technology...that was so hardly won!

We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't cute or something to do for a lack of something better.

The whole agonized future of this planet, every man, woman and child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology.

This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance.

Remember, this is our first chance to do so in all the endless trillions of years of the past. Don't muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven (Hammering out of existence incorrect technology), Eight (Knocking out incorrect application), Nine (Closing the door on any possibility of incorrect technology) and Ten (Closing the door on incorrect application).

Do them and we'll win.

Remember that we, as Scientologists and an organization, must be very alert to Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.

In all the years that Ron was engaged in research he kept the comm lines wide open for research data. Only a handful (less than twenty) had long-run value and none were major or basic; and when Ron did accept major or basic suggestions and used them, we went astray and Ron repented and eventually had to "eat crow".

Our technology has not been discovered by a group.

We will not speculate here on why this was so or how Ron came to rise above the bank. We are dealing only in facts and the above is a fact.

Shame on you!

HelluvaHoax!

I am so disappointed, HH. I should write a KR but really this post is evident for all to see.

I cannot believe that you don't see the vital importance that DM's Squirrel Busting Tech is playing in the role of Clearing Teegeeack! This is so important and crucial that you, of all people, must know just what a vital target this is on some admin scale, somewhere.

This is no namby-pamby dilettante, panty-waist (or is it panty-waste?) game we play here - this is for keeps and is deadly serious and you need to move from a wandering doubt to a fixed, dedicated glare in your eye, buster!

Remember and realize that we have climbed out of the mud by whatever good luck and good sense, and refuse to sink back into it again.

Thank god for upstat, on-source, in-tech, in-ethics David Miscavige and the Squirrel Busters! You know...RTC Inspectors and all that!

The ogre that might eat us up is not, I repeat, is not the government or the High Priests. It's our possible failure to retain and practice our technology...that was so hardly won!

We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't cute or something to do for a lack of something better.

The whole agonized future of this planet, every man, woman and child on it, and your own destiny for next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology.

This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance.

Remember, this is our first chance to do so in all the endless trillions of years of the past. Don't muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven (Hammering out of existence incorrect technology), Eight (Knocking out incorrect application), Nine (Closing the door on any possibility of incorrect technology) and Ten (Closing the door on incorrect application).

Do them and we'll win.

Remember that we, as Scientologists and an organization, must be very alert to Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten.

In all the years that Ron was engaged in research he kept the comm lines wide open for research data. Only a handful (less than twenty) had long-run value and none were major or basic; and when Ron did accept major or basic suggestions and used them, we went astray and Ron repented and eventually had to "eat crow".

Our technology was not discovered by a group.

We will not speculate here on why this was so or how Ron came to rise above the bank. We are dealing only in facts and the above is a fact.

Shame on you!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Love it. Especially the fact that "...we have climbed out of the mud".

If SquirrelBusters like this wicked OSA witch are out of the mud, I want to go back in the mud!

Mud%20Wrestling1.JPG