What's new

Setting the Record Straight

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
You guys have way too much patience with malicious trolls. Normally I'm against banning any one since there can be lots to gain by exposing how scientologists really behave but he's just pulling your chain.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
As for the Silvia Kusada blog, yes I created that blog. With the cooperating of Silvia with her post bashing me and Aida’s post bashing me, I will bring the blog down. But they all need to come down simultaneously. The purpose of the blog was to get her to see some of the outnesses of her life and to protect the public’s interest. If she doesn’t see that by now, I don’t think she ever will. I never meant the blog to be up for years.

Please understand, that I did what I did because I felt it was for the best.

Tim,

I hate to tell you, but from where I sit that comes across like one of those nutcases who kills someone to "save their soul".

Just sayin....

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I am not wasting my time with this poster and I suggest others do likewise. There are many more interesting threads. I can see no intent to have a truthful conversation, just a platform for diversion. As Hartley says "Clue: he never answered any attempt to reason with him.". Nothing's changed then.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Actually, not many services to speak of. I was a public back in the late 90's. Mostly I purchased lots of books and thousands of dollars worth of tape lectures series and was self auditing myself.

^^^^ This makes perfect sense. NOT ALL, but many of the people that are involved in self auditing get really damaged and fucked up.

I'm happy to hear that you are not calling yourself a Scientologist. That's a big step in your recovery. I remember you from ars, you were completely insane at that time. Trolling the shit out of that newsgroup with your "certainty". If I can make one suggestion to you and those that are unindoctrinating themselves from the cult mind fuck, is to never stop looking. Don't settle in with KNOWING IT ALL or having it all figured out. Keep looking, keep opening your mind to other ideas and don't get stuck in the Big Pile of Shit known as Scientology.

Right now, I think you're a pretty damaged dude and your trolling days have been exposed and you are coming in with the honesty routine as your new troll so that all attention is put on you.

It would be nice if you're sincere, but your history says otherwise.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Actually, not many services to speak of. I was a public back in the late 90's. Mostly I purchased lots of books and thousands of dollars worth of tape lectures series and was self auditing myself.

This is an answer to the same question, notice the date where he says he wants to get case gain and make big changes, of course I knew all along who I was dealing with, as he told me from the begining that he was true seeker and I know his history with Tory from his ARS days.

I just played the game to see how far he'd get.
He says he wants to change and yet, not long after that he slanders my friend Silvia

Re: contacting youSaturday, June 11, 2011 9:19 PM
To: "diana Class8" <[email protected]>

Aida,

I do truly want to get case gain and make big changes. You won't find a dedicated person to auditing than me. One of the main reason I spoke out against the church for 3 years was because I couldn't get my auditing and I felt the door had been closed on me.

Here is brief list of books I've read and lectures series listen to.

Please forgive me if I miss some or get the titles a little wrong, I don't own them anymore and I'm going on memory.

Books I've read:

1. Dianetics ( about half way through )

2. Self Analysis ( most )

3. Science of Survival

4. Scientology 8-8008

5. Scientology 8-80

6. Introduction to Scientology Ethics

7. Creation of Human Ability ( some )

8. Have you ever lived before this life? ( some )

9. Problems of work ( some )

Just a few of the major lecture Series:

1. The First Postulate

2. Responsibility and the State of OT

3. False Purpose Rundown

4. Academy Lectures - 0, I, II, III, IV, V

5. Phoenix Lectures

6. The Principles of Creation

7. The Road to Havingness

8. New Era Dianetics

9. Secrets of the MEST Universe

10. Route to infinity

There's was alot more, I just can't remember all the titles.

I have a good OT understand I just need my case, in terms of auditing, to catch up.

Tim

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Mr Truthseeker,

Have you and Roadrunner ever sat at the same table and ate?

Have you and Roadrunner ever drank from the same glass?

Have you and Roadrunner ever taken a dump in the same bowl?

Rd00

dianaclass8

Here is another email from Mr Neil Woods, er, Tim Higgs, aka trueseeker...whatever

Subject: I am not Neil Woods
To: "diana class 8" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, March 26, 2012, 2:58 PM

Ladies,

Please allow me to make something clear at this time.

I am not Neil Woods. I and Mr. Woods are two different people.

Mr. Woods is 20 years older than me and married. Not to mention, they say he's OT 8.
I'm in my early 40's, with brown hair, slim and attractive, Neil is in his 60's, overweight with grey hair. :roflmao:

If you look at the picture that Aida has up on her blog, you can see that he's a man in his 60's and that picture was taken by members of "Anonymous" a few years ago.

Silvia, you spoke to me on the phone more than once. Did I sound like a man in my 60's?

Apparently Mr. Woods was helping the local OSA at the DC Org once when there was an Anonymous picket there by taking pictures of the protestors. They found out that Mr. Woods has a Dental practice in Maryland and I live in Maryland so they jumped to the wrong conclusion. Niel apparently has or had a dental practice in Salisbury Maryland, I myself live in Ocean City Maryland by the ocean.

Aida is just forwarding false information she got from ESMB put there by a girl who went by the nic, "HubbardTelescope" who was obsessed with me and finding out who I was.

Why? Because she kept losing one argument after another on WWP and ESMB on the subject of Scientology. Who once said she wanted to "smother me with love".

When she showed up once at an "Anonymous" picket at the DC Org, She turned out to be an obnoxious girl with a serious weight problem.

Now, apparently, this has been forwarded to Marty Rathbun and he's forwarding this lie that I an Niel Woods are on in the same. We are not.

Tim

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
If this is true - and I have absolutely no certainty that anything you are saying is even slightly the truth, you are more fucked up than I originally thought you were (from back in the ars days). See I thought Truth Seeker might have been a hard core, "gung ho" trained Sea Org OSA agent who was brainwashed/indoctrinated in an atmosphere of fear & degradation. I thought you might have been a geeky 2nd generation Scientologist kid who was struggling to "make it" in the eyes of Gavino Idda or whoever was running the Scieno trolls on ARS. I thought you might not have ever had the opportunity to experience real life outside the cult and might not have known any better. But it seems I was wrong.

Unless you've left out important details, you were never on staff. You were never Sea Org. You were hardly even audited in the church. You had absolutely no excuse for doing what you did. You were just a nasty piece of work who was making lives miserable for absolutely no reason except to make yourself feel useful. You got kicks out of harming others who were just trying to recover from a truly evil cult.

If this whole thing is just another troll then I guess you "got" us and one day, when it all comes out in the wash, I hope you realise how horrible your life has been & do everything you can to not only heal yourself but also help those who you have harmed.

Emma, there is a real Tim Higgs of Maryland and if this is indeed him posting here, there is evidence that he is disabled and in a perpetual state of eviction, owing many, and probably an illegal PC - hence the books and tapes only.
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

The problem is that even AnonSparrow was tricked into believing he was talking with "Tim Higgs' when it turned out to be Neil Woods, DDS

I remember asking AnonSparrow to make sure this was really Tim and not someone else because of the history on ARS. I told him about the rwal Tim Higgs, his personal financial problems, and asked him to use caution with whoever it was he was speaking to because the nics being used by this supposed Tim Higgs were OSA for sure. Later, AnonSparrow found out it was not Tim Higgs, afterall.

Here are some ARS comments about what happened:

Mar 25 2012 Kat
"Which is quite funny, as Tim Higgs messaged Anonsparrow on the DC forums from the same IP as Truthseekers years of posts to ARS, an IP that traced to Neal Wood's Salisbury Maryland chiropractic office in the vicinity of Civic Street and Spring Ave. The same IP was also linked to phone harassment of Tory, at one point. "
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/987d0225415b62e8?hl=en

Kat Nov 2010

"Truth Seeker was outed by the anonymous DC cell when he stalked and
harassed Anonsparrow by phone in the summer of 2009. "

"The IP address from TruthSeeker traces back to Salisbury Maryland in
the vicinity of Civic Street and Spring Ave. Working with local exes
who have amazing googlefu abilities, they found out from the archives
of Lermanet that other intrepid internet searchers had traced
TruthSeeker back to Salisbury Maryland in 2006 on Spring Ave.
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=66 The weird thing
is, this area is mostly strip malls and stores.

But guess who owns a Chiropractic Office in that exact plaza? OT8 ,
Mr. Neil Woods. At the same time he was phoning Sparrow, he was
posting PMs on the DC message board and here on ARS discussing his
communications with Sparrow by phone. That phone number, when traced,
went back to Mr Wood's address.

Truth Seeker is either working directly for the cult itself or has
taken it upon himself to manipulate ARS on his own (which I doubt). He
is either Mr Woods himself or a scientologist working in his office.
When confronted with the fact that we knew who he was and had pictures
of Woods, Tim Higgs (as he was calling himself to Sparrow) suddenly
broke off all mature conversation, refused to meet with Sparrow and
continued to harass him via youtube well into may of this year.

.Lily is working with Truth Seeker to fuck with the heads of people on
this board. By all means people, think for yourselves. Be free, be
happy, be informed. If you have doubts about the CoS or Scientology,
explore them. The truly evil people on ARS who mean to run you in
circles or get information out of you are pretty obvious, such as in
the case of the OP."
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/alt.religion.scientology/kat,$20truthseeker,$20tim$20higgs/alt.religion.scientology/zM0W9gaHpf8/PWrhbOtb2sEJ

This Masterfabian is reminicent of the Truthseeker of ARS. Whether his real name is Tim Higgs or Neil Woods, DDS is not the issue. Its the trolling, which is historically significant. Don't allow to happen here as happened on ARS, when as a last resort, OSA brought in real troll to help Truthseeker 'Tim Higgs" and Lily out in drowing out the good messages at ARS.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
This is an answer to the same question, notice the date where he says he wants to get case gain and make big changes, of course I knew all along who I was dealing with, as he told me from the begining that he was true seeker and I know his history with Tory from his ARS days.

I just played the game to see how far he'd get.
He says he wants to change and yet, not long after that he slanders my friend Silvia

Re: contacting youSaturday, June 11, 2011 9:19 PM
To: "diana Class8" <[email protected]>

Aida,

I do truly want to get case gain and make big changes. You won't find a dedicated person to auditing than me. One of the main reason I spoke out against the church for 3 years was because I couldn't get my auditing and I felt the door had been closed on me.

Here is brief list of books I've read and lectures series listen to.

Please forgive me if I miss some or get the titles a little wrong, I don't own them anymore and I'm going on memory.

Books I've read:

1. Dianetics ( about half way through )

2. Self Analysis ( most )

3. Science of Survival

4. Scientology 8-8008

5. Scientology 8-80

6. Introduction to Scientology Ethics

7. Creation of Human Ability ( some )

8. Have you ever lived before this life? ( some )

9. Problems of work ( some )

Just a few of the major lecture Series:

1. The First Postulate

2. Responsibility and the State of OT

3. False Purpose Rundown

4. Academy Lectures - 0, I, II, III, IV, V

5. Phoenix Lectures

6. The Principles of Creation

7. The Road to Havingness

8. New Era Dianetics

9. Secrets of the MEST Universe

10. Route to infinity

There's was alot more, I just can't remember all the titles.

I have a good OT understand I just need my case, in terms of auditing, to catch up.

Tim

This is exactly the reason why I stopped being a scientologist.

If you give a scientologist your trust, they will betray that trust. It's not a matter of if but a matter of when.

I contacted Aida with the honest intent of getting auditing from her and this is how she repays me.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
I knew all along who I was dealing with, as he told me from the begining that he was true seeker and I know his history with Tory from his ARS days.

Aida, you didn't really "know" anything. You just believed the black PR that had been spread around by OSA over the years.

dianaclass8

This is exactly the reason why I stopped being a scientologist.

If you give a scientologist your trust, they will betray that trust. It's not a matter of if but a matter of when.

I contacted Aida with the honest intent of getting auditing from her and this is how she repays me.

Yes, talking about betrayal, you sent me that email almost a year ago and said that you wanted to get 'case gain and change' yeah right!....while at the same time you were harrassing and slandering my friend Silvia and her friends too...

You NEVER gave me your trust, you tried to use me to get to your OSA agenda Mr Neil Woods.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Yes, talking about betrayal, you sent me that email almost a year ago and said that you wanted to get 'case gain and change' yeah right!....while harrassing and slandering my friend Silvia and her friends too...

When I sent you that email a year ago, that was truly the case. If you didn't want to audit me, why didn't you just say so at the time?

What does that email that I sent you a year ago have anything to do with what is happening now? That was a year ago.

I'm trying to resolve the situation with you and Silvia.

The situation with Silvia is in present time, the email I sent you was a year ago. A year ago, me and Silvia were getting along just fine. You imply that these two things are happening at the same time. The email was a year ago.

Last edited:

dianaclass8

When I sent you that email a year ago, that was truly the case. If you didn't want to audit me, why didn't you just say so at the time?

What does that email that I sent you a year ago have anything to do with what is happening now? That was a year ago.

I'm trying to resolve the situation with you and Silvia.

All that I am showing here is your "scientology record" according to you.
If you are really trying to resolve the situation, then give us your real name with a picture and a paper in hand saying who you are...otherwise you are still Mr Neil Woods aka trueseeker.

One more thing, the thing that bothers me the most is that you harrassed Sparrow too...he was a brave lone protester and we all liked him very much.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
^^^^ This makes perfect sense. NOT ALL, but many of the people that are involved in self auditing get really damaged and fucked up.

Silvia Kusada has been solo auditing for years as well as many other OTs.

Are you saying that Silvia Kusada is "fucked up"?

dianaclass8