ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Judge Waldrip grants Monique Rathbun’s discovery request, snubbing Scientology

Discussion in 'Monique Rathbun' started by degraded being, Jan 16, 2014.

1. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Yes, thank you, JB! Really appreciate it.

TG1

2. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

JB, once again you (and your smart appellate litigator friend) ROCK!

:rock:

TG1

3. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Or destroy evidence... Shred docs, delete files, bury computers, smash hard drives, spirit privy underlings to other lands. The usual. They really are in a pickle. But it's what you do when you're the c of s and actually believe you're above the law. This will be interesting!

Lawyers do not run the c of s. The c of s always runs the lawyers. Superb formula for failure.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Once upon a time Ron rose above the bank. Then Ron rose above Scientologists.

In wanting to duplicate their Founder, Scientologists rose above wogs. Then they rose above the law.

That whole tech of rising must be catching on, because now the whole damn world is rising up against Scientology. Because it's so....risible.

5. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

[​IMG]

("Observer" from Tony Ortega's Blog posted this photo taken of Captain "Black Heart" David Miscavige, )

Leader of the Church of Scientology that controls every single action within the Organization including harassment of critics and defectors)

when asked about the Judges last ruling on the Monique Rathbun Harassment Case by a reporter that caught him outside the Super Power building smoking a cigarette and screaming at Laurisse Stuckenbrock)

Laurisse replied - "no comment"

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

6. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I wonder how former Texas Supreme Court justices deal with screaming and slapping clients?

:whistling:

7. NoName

I suck ass at shooping, but here's a start anyway.

WBRM.png WBRM.png

Also, it's grainy because the only clear shot of his face while wearing a black robe was a group shot and I had to cut and increase the size.

8. NoName

Here is a much better shoop.

waldrip_judge_dib_2010_.jpg

:biggrin:

9. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOL

I'll see your Judge Waldrip...and raise you a Lamont Johnson.

214a42dd-efda-4510-9a2e-f4c9ab17f8f7_zpsc485dbf0.jpg

10. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

no disrespect to Mosey or Mark...

but regarding discovery....

IF I knew I was being surveilled by $cientology
    and I knew I was about to file suit against them for same
    THEN I would make sure that I got a **** job standing in the back window...

-----

$cn is totally screwed if they respond in full to discovery demands

11. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Explain your slang, I do not know what you mean. Back up plan ?

12. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

And they are more screwed if they don´t respond in full to discovery demands (what is nearly impossible within ten days) because then they loose the chance to fight the consideration of evidence of Waldrip. Yes, a defendant has the right to remain silent, but then the judge can interpret this silence in the way how it is comfortable for him.

Believe me, Waldrip is not stupid and he is tricky - and now 20 Co$-lawyers come in his court-room and think they can pull him over the barrel.

The biggest strategic mistake was that Wallace Jefferson was in the court room last time. This is motivating a proud judge:
    "Oh, you law-bending-court-terrorists who are stealing my leisure time.... now you show up with the "big guy"..... ok, lets have a look what he has on the ball....
    So you have enough time to terrorize the court with a nonsense Anti-SLAPP-motion.... then it shouldn´t be a big problem for you to produce this tons of documents within time.... start.... How do you like that game, law-suckers (from Hollywood-Boulevard) ?"

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  13. Rene Descartes

Rene Descartes Gold Meritorious Patron

So I guess we can safely surmise that $cn is screwed if they screw and screwed if they scron't

Or somesuch

Rd00

14. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Are you implying that Yingling will be having a permanent 'VOLUNTARY' 'learning' vacation WITH Shelley? :unsure:

15. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

Is Monique Ding-a-ling a Scientologist? Where is she on the Bridge? Just curious...not that being anywhere on the Bridge means anything except bat-shit crazier the higher up you go....and I am thinking she must be at the top?

16. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

I've wondered that myself. I'm sure Karen and Arnie know.

17. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[video=youtube;iUiHVjDjybc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUiHVjDjybc[/video]

18. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

It would seem to me they'd want a lawyer to be clear but not OTIII or higher to maintain deniability about the upper levels.

19. Red Valiant

Red Valiant Patron with Honors

This is so true, $cn is screwed and have been since day one. It's just taken so long for the public to grasp their whole convoluted/evil agenda. Personally, I am so excited about this Texas ruling! So much so, I'd even hold the camera capturing Pooks delivering her and Judge Waldrip's children. :)

Being a named party to civil litigation can be most unpleasant. Being a named party in a criminal action is much much worse. However when $cn is involved either in the forefront, or behind the scenes, it can be a complete horrific nightmare!

Dispute resolution has several options...
    1. Genuine communication to work things out
    2. Intervention with the help of trained mental health professionals
    3. Mediation
    4. Arbitration
    5. Litigation

As we all know, sadly $cn prefers the most agressive and potentially the most toxic choice in #5. It appears that $cn is getting some serious ~payback~ in the case in Texas! :thumbsup: Karma does have a way of biting folks in the hind quarters, especially the knowingly naughty ones.

An outcome of litigation more often than not, can rest upon the venue/jursidiction and the magistrate in charge of the elusive concept of ~fact-finding~ I'm just guessing here, but I believe $cn has raised thier offers of ~settlement~ to exceptional $$$$$$ amounts so this never never never reaches a jury.
    We can hope and pray the Rathbuns have no price to compromize their wanting $cn exposed to the entire world. And God bless Mr. Waldrip aka Dib!

Tom
    www.flagdown.org

20. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

She is lyingtologist. That covers everyting except the details about money.