What's new

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Monique is on Facebook, and there are no indications from anything on her page that there are any issues whatsoever between her and Marty. As of about a week ago at least, everything was hunky dory.

A whole lot of theories could be extrapolated from that.

Do you know if anyone has spoken to her directly for her comment?

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

When is this Marty video going to be available somewhere in ONE piece instead of a bunch of snippets?
I am not going to bother with continuing to watch a series of brief snippets. (Not that I have seen them all so far.)

Why? Do you have insomnia?

Who didn't see this one coming?

Congratulations Marty, you're one of the few people who took what you learned in Scientology and used it exactly how Hubbard intended it to be use

You did exactly what Ron would do ... Take what you can get and fuck everyone else.

Have a nice life dirtbag.

Martin-O

Patron

[...]
He kept the American Express Platinum Card I gave him for 2+ years after he was making high six figures on his auditing/counselling.

Could you give more specifics on how much he was charging people for his services? What type of auditing was he delivering?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

How to report a video to YouTube. Marty Rathbun has 30, 000 to 40,000 views in 24 hours.
This is the use of click farms and paid companies to pretend a video is popular.
YouTube has penalities for fraudulently inflating views and LIKES.
YouTube welcomes KNOWLEDGE REPORTS.
Here is how to report FRAUD.
Under the name of the channel, on any YouTube screen right side are 3 icons.
ADD TO
....... (Dots)MORE CLick on the dots. The drop down window gives a choice to REPORT. See my screen shots below. Follow the prompts and report if you wish.

In image below #3 he got 1111 LIKES, (one thousand one hundred and one) likes in a couple of hours ! LOLOLOL

Marty.fraud.2_1.png

Marty.fraud.2_1.png

Marty.fraud.3.png

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Marty Rathbun and his latest job as PR hit man for the cult of Scientology is discussed

Jeffrey Augustine and Aaron Levin-Smith go at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcafGqDoksQ

I listened to this and it is awesome! You can save yourself from having to listen to Marty's blather on and on, and just listen to this discussion. Great job! I especially liked the part about Marty "reverting" to Scn.

Free Being Me

Crusader

Jon Hubbard wanted to take a drive through the desert today so with his trusty Operating Hobo camera in hand off we went exploring. To our amazement we found Don Hubbard watching Marty foot-bullet himself again. :giggle:

Acme_zpssbq5wc6c.jpg

Clueless Person

Could you give more specifics on how much he was charging people for his services? What type of auditing was he delivering?

What I don't understand is this: If he made that much money with delivering auditing, why did he stop?

What I don't understand is this: If he made that much money with delivering auditing, why did he stop?

His attitude towards Scientology went through numerous changes after he left church. First he was completely devoted to LRH and blamed Miscavige for all of Scientology's current ils. Then he realized that Hubbard also had some significant faults but still found value in Scientology. At this stage he continued to adhere to Scientology beliefs and practices but in a less Orthodox manner while incorporating into his thought various non-Scientology ideas. After continuing to deconstruct Scientology he went on to completely renounce it in 2015:

I never was practicing Scientology outside of the church. I used to do ‘repairs’ on people, but in retrospect, I came to realize that what I was doing outside the church was never really Scientology, [...] It was just the ability to instill confidence in somebody, and when you come down to something that generic, that’s not Scientology, that’s just something Hubbard ripped off from someone else. [...] I had come full circle to say that anything of use during my Scientology experience wasn’t original, and I probably would have found it elsewhere.

Source: http://tonyortega.org/2015/03/25/go...inking-during-his-key-moment-in-gibneys-film/

I attempted to do what you are saying, I attempted to retain some of my more important learnings, but as I deconstructed the subject I learned that they weren't really original. I just recently kind of recognized completely that I have come full circle to the point where I don't attribute [those ideas] to Scientology anymore. Because I found the origins of them, the source of it.

Source: http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/interviews/a34259/scientology-marty-rathbun-interview/

Continuing with auditing people once you've renounced Scientology and Hubbard in such a manner makes no sense, and anyway he lost a lot of support from indies after he became more and more heretical in their eyes. I'd guess that at this point much of his clients wouldn't have continued with him even if he had offered them auditing. I'm not quite sure what are his current beliefs about Scientology. I don't think they can be gauged from his recent attacks against the various critics as it's not clear how much of his recent statements are actually a reflection of his beliefs rather than talking points from a CoS-approved script.

shanic89

Patron Meritorious

He kept the American Express Platinum Card I gave him for 2+ years after he was making high six figures on his auditing/counselling.
I had to cancel the card with AMEX and ask him to return it ~~ and he finally did after billing his wordpress account to it ~ the card was returned.

Yes this, surly if Marty was even half as successful with his auditing abilities he could be leading a semi comfortable life as a guru to the stars. Well a guru to the few who are blinded by his pseudo intelligence and meandering writings.

I guess Marty will always think of himself as Marty the great and those that cross his greatness will rue the day.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

I don't know, this whole thing with Marty and Leah's A&E series, "The Aftermath", sure seems very out-pointy!

I mean, he is high-level OT as well as an ultra-elite admin-trained executive--while Leah is only an untrained, low-toned SP. Yet, Rathbun remains downstat, while Leah is super-upstat! Her series is a runaway BLOCKBUSTER and Marty is relegated to starring in 3 minute desperately pathetic attack videos on the fringes of the internet.

Surely the ever-wrathful-Rath is more than capable of meting out vengeance and "out-creating" an untrained DB apostate! I mean, I'm sure he's been preparing the ground with a game-changing "bright idea" to handle all this horrific invalidation of the Commodore, COB and Scientology. . .

hpBMJ31l.png

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor

specchio-matrioska.jpg

It may be that number nine of the Leah series is the last video, at least for now.

The blog comments on that video are the usual small group of Marty acolytes, followed by a commenter using the COB moniker. COB posts a long Scientology Inc.-type screed complete with all the usual propaganda lines.

Following this is something a bit unexpected. The commenter, peaandpod63 makes an obviously sincere and impassioned comment, a short portion of which is excerpted here:

"Marty, David Miscavige needs to be aware of a particular OT 8 by the name of Rick Melrose that used the past lives thinking as a final straw to manipulate my son, Jeremy, to disconnect from me..."

This contradicts one of Marty's main points in this video.

Either Marty slipped up and allowed this comment through by accident.

Or, having signed a contractual agreement with Miscavige, is, as a final gesture (at least for this series) asserting some independence from the script.

Or, and I think most likely, Marty is abiding by the "fake critic" (perimeter defense) format, and is allowing a divergent view to appear to show his few supporters, some of whom may be doubting, that he couldn't possibly be under the control of Miscavige.

So far, last time I looked, he has not seen fit to respond to this anguished mother.

We shall see.

Gib

Crusader

specchio-matrioska.jpg

It may be that number nine of the Leah series is the last video, at least for now.

The blog comments on that video are the usual small group of Marty acolytes, followed by a commenter using the COB moniker. COB posts a long Scientology Inc.-type screed complete with all the usual propaganda lines.

Following this is something a bit unexpected. The commenter, peaandpod63 makes an obviously sincere and impassioned comment, a short portion of which is excerpted here:
"Marty, David Miscavige needs to be aware of a particular OT 8 by the name of Rick Melrose that used the past lives thinking as a final straw to manipulate my son, Jeremy, to disconnect from me..."

This contradicts one of Marty's main points in this video.

Either Marty slipped up and allowed this comment through by accident.

Or, having signed a contractual agreement with Miscavige, is, as a final gesture (at least for this series) asserting some independence from the script.

Or, and I think most likely, Marty is abiding by the "fake critic" (perimeter defense) format, and is allowing a divergent view to appear to show his few supporters, some of whom may be doubting, that he couldn't possibly be under the control of Miscavige.

So far, last time I looked, he has not seen fit to respond to this anguished mother.

We shall see.

that poster I'm pretty sure is Lori Hodgson, and Lori did visit Marty in Texas:

some background info

http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/07/lo...jeremy-what-you-didnt-hear-on-inside-edition/

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Oh my word, an ex-rated post! :giggle:

But, wait-- I really shouldn't encourage you by flowing power to J&D (Joking & Dickjokes).

Yeah, okay, I don't blame you personally for that shoop. Something must be making you dramatize these base impulses. Clearly you have been hanging out with the wrong crowd (ESMB members, lol)

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist

We have a 50's style drive in food place here called Dicks. When we say eat a bag of dicks its a GOOD THING! I love dicks, they are fabulous especially the Deluxe...mouth watering! You know your in the PNW when you hear people happily saying the want a bag of dicks!