What's new

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

First of all it is not "The Oracles" plural. It is The Oracle.

My understanding is that Terril didn't want to leave aside
the Oracle various BT's :confused2:

Amirite???

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I must say, with his #10 clip he's really sunk to even deeper lows. Each video clip just further trashes his rep. The lies just keep getting bigger, he's giving Blinkling a run for the money.

I guess this (his video series) is what he was talking about on his blog when he said just wait for some big doings from him. My guess is he did this sit-down many months ago.

Marty felt so sorry for poor DM that SUMP was doing absolutely nothing that he single-handedly would handle the sit. Shot by SUMP. This will be the opening show on their new SCN channel. Marty's gotten his own talk show gig on the SCN channel. This series is just a warmup for his spectacular new career as a scilon shill.

Note that screwing the lawyers out of $1,000,000 in fees just tickles DM's black heart to no end. Bet on that being part of the master plan.DM: Damage everyone you can YCSSOB. MR: Yes Sir!

Free Being Me

Crusader

That's a really good question.

None of us know what happened with Marty. But we do know that whatever deal was cut with Scientology pretty much had to have been cut somewhere around two years ago, before Monique fired her lawyers.

My guess is...at that time there was no idea (at least on Marty and Monique's side) that he would have to do anything like make these videos.

Look at it. Up until now, he hasn't done anything except an occasional blog post criticizing "the ASC". Even those posts were pretty much in generalities, with the exception of sniping at Tony Ortega.

Then suddenly...this barrage of videos with specific attacks on everyone he knows, including people who considered themselves to be close personal friends.

I really don't think that this was something that he originally agreed to. I think he was told he had to do them, and he had no choice.

Well, he knew who he was dealing with going into it...

An apt picture however I took the liberty of making a slight adjustment.

sellyoursoul%20contract_zpswz1cdki1.jpg

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mike Rinder got into trouble for organising a picket in front of Mark Bunker's home....because it was.....

Outlandish

"War is peace" Marty.

Ok. So...

The Squirrel Busters were just a few parishioners with a great sense of humour having some fun, kidding an old friend. Yeah.
Swearing at people and filming it at airports also normal, churches do it all the time. Marty himself had loads of fun.

Buying domains, creating websites and paying for servers for the sole purpose of smearing people also cool. Every church and company does it.

Hiring PI's to track down people who left voluntarily and then sending execs to drag him back, also all good.

Ffs.
Picketing is the most normal activity out of all of them. If Mike Rinder got in trouble it was because it didn't go far enough. It was outlandish to the church because didn't ruin Mark Bunker completely.
In cult speak, outlandish is normal.

rickybobby

Hostess of the Internet

No, I did not say that at ALL. Come on.

I observed that the Oracle a devotee of Marty Rathbun, posting 50 posts a day ~~ was absent from comments in these new videos.
But *suddenly* moniker "COB" surfaces and posts replica content, length of content, length of ramble about the Village Voice and Tony O.
I connected the dots ~~ a logical inference as she and she ALONE (among Marty posters) is fixated on the back page ads and TONY.
There are three comments on Marty's blog that are identical. One was posted under the name Grasshopper, one was posted under Webber517gdw, and the last was posted under COB. They are all three the same post, the content of which you believe was written by the Oracle. They are identical. If she wrote one, she wrote all three. Three different "posters" posted the exact same comment on two different days.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I must say, with his #10 clip he's really sunk to even deeper lows. Each video clip just further trashes his rep. The lies just keep getting bigger, he's giving Blinkling a run for the money.

I guess this (his video series) is what he was talking about on his blog when he said just wait for some big doings from him. My guess is he did this sit-down many months ago.

Marty felt so sorry for poor DM that SUMP was doing absolutely nothing that he single-handedly would handle the sit. Shot by SUMP. This will be the opening show on their new SCN channel. Marty's gotten his own talk show gig on the SCN channel. This series is just a warmup for his spectacular new career as a scilon shill.

Note that screwing the lawyers out of $1,000,000 in fees just tickles DM's black heart to no end. Bet on that being part of the master plan.DM: Damage everyone you can YCSSOB. MR: Yes Sir!

Scientology Inc. attempted some kind of damage control against their dark and abominable image.
Oh how they *crave* Good PR. Per OSA Network series labelling the enemy
"Anti-Scientology-Cult" is supposedly a "handle."
The continuous ATTACK Rathbun launches at his friends and those who helped him is almost obscene in its sinister skullduggery. Today Mark Bunker was attacked. Mark Bunker spent time setting up the Marty Blog and getting it launched while Marty was pretty uneducated on the Internet and Blogs. Marty previously acknowledged Mark Bunker settting it all up, while he idly lived out in the boonies uneducated and unsophisticated on the Internet for some 4 years or so ~~ today this Emmy Award winner was trashed as a "non journalist."

Marty's recent shenanigans emanates a worsening image of Scientology. Warfare, deception, backstabbing, ambush, lies, treachery, duplicity, dirty tricks. It does not do damage control for the cult. Instead the ATTACK ! ATTACK ! ATTACK! of one and all ..a circus freak show that now ends up on Cult websites to promote WhoisMartyRathbun from malevolence and violent thug to propaganda CULT PR hit Man.

I have tried in my mind long and hard to find SOME kinds of reason or excuse for Marty for such conduct. I can't come up with ANYTHING than collaboration and collusion.

If there is no DIRECT evidence, CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE is overwhelming. The fingerprint of OSA is written in blood.

Black.propaganda_1.png

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

There are three comments on Marty's blog that are identical. One was posted under the name Grasshopper, one was posted under Webber517gdw, and the last was posted under COB. They are all three the same post, the content of which you believe was written by the Oracle. They are identical. If she wrote one, she wrote all three. Three different "posters" posted the exact same comment.

I am referring to the Oracle posting this about Tony O. No other poster posted this.
https://markrathbun.blog/2017/06/28/leah-remini-and-her-troublemakers-part-9/#comment-352533

Last edited:

Webber517gdw

Thank you i-Betty . No harm no foul . I guess I did probably come off a little trollish. I'll definitely come back to The Underground Bunker .
I just can't stand what this "cherch" gets away with. And then Marty rathburn comes out and starts stabbing everyone in the back.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Of course she would never lie.:duh:

Next time you phone her, can you please tell her to never email me again with threats and venom. I'm over it.

I have spent 15 years reading through all of Oracle's post at Marty's blog and she would never be mean. BTW she owes me $500,000.00 for the counseling I needed after reading all of that.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is one thing that "we" should all be grateful to Comrade Rathbun for::yes:

Whenever he lets loose with particularly odiferous brainfarts, ESMB, the Bunker et al light up like a fireworks display for Tom Cruise.:biggrin:

Marty has always been mostly poisonous PR for whatever he has been babbling about. This latest episode seems to be no exception.:woohoo:

And, having soooo many peeps willing to risk their synapses by watching the somnambulant Mr Rathbun stumble through his task of droning the Shermanspeak equivalent of trolling, I don't have to put myself in danger of gnawing my own leg off trying to make it through one of the pointless video "offerings" from MartyTube.:thumbsup:

:carryon:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

I have spent 15 years reading through all of Oracle's post at Marty's blog and she would never be mean. BTW she owes me $500,000.00 for the counseling I needed after reading all of that.

I'm impressed with your speed reading skills, did you skip a few posts?

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I don't know how it works from the viewpoint of the admin of a wordpress blog such as Marty's (or Mike's), but as a user I can type pretty much anything as my moniker when I post a comment.

I think it's good practice to not do such a thing, but that won't stop certain people.

Also, normally the admin of the blog will check (I think).

So question: if I post using as moniker, say, "Karen#1", and with my own e-mail address, will Wordpress disallow my comment?

AFAICT no. And if the admin allows it, my post will go through.

Anyone better ideas? :confused2:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Good!

Since your friend is concerned by issues adversly affecting children, I assume she also does carry such compassion for any human being..

Thus can you please tell her , firmly, to stop any ''entheta'' comm with Emma (such OCD is acting as bad pr for the freezone)
I am certain she can make better use of her time and have plenty of theta comms with Mahty and keep away of Madame ESMB entheta! She will make this world a better place and do her little bit to clear this planet and put ethics in!

We count on you Terril, (as pr officer) to handle properly your ethical friend, The Oracle, to raise above the bank and keep a high standard of ethics in keeping away of suppressive beings..and avoiding to overrun Emma... who is actually red tag... Out tech here

Hey Terril, could you also remind her that hubbard was a fraud and that scientology is a hoax? Heck that information alone might clear her bank.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is one thing that "we" should all be grateful to Comrade Rathbun for::yes:

Whenever he lets loose with particularly odiferous brainfarts, ESMB, the Bunker et al light up like a fireworks display for Tom Cruise.:biggrin:

Marty has always been mostly poisonous PR for whatever he has been babbling about. This latest episode seems to be no exception.:woohoo:

And, having soooo many peeps willing to risk their synapses by watching the somnambulant Mr Rathbun stumble through his task of droning the Shermanspeak equivalent of trolling, I don't have to put myself in danger of gnawing my own leg off trying to make it through one of the pointless video "offerings" from MartyTube.:thumbsup:

:carryon:

That is what is so fascinating. How can anyone get PR so utterly wrong so consistently. It is an artform in itself.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know how it works from the viewpoint of the admin of a wordpress blog such as Marty's (or Mike's), but as a user I can type pretty much anything as my moniker when I post a comment.

I think it's good practice to not do such a thing, but that won't stop certain people.

Also, normally the admin of the blog will check (I think).

So question: if I post using as moniker, say, "Karen#1", and with my own e-mail address, will Wordpress disallow my comment?

AFAICT no. And if the admin allows it, my post will go through.

Anyone better ideas? :confused2:

Admins can edit comments. Change users email addressses and passwords and stop wordpress sending alert mail to users. The admin can easily log in as any existing user.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Admins can edit comments. Change users email addressses and passwords and stop wordpress sending alert mail to users. The admin can easily log in as any existing user.
Thanks! Is there a difference between the situation when someone who posts a comment him-/herself has a wordpress account, and someone who doesn't?

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks! Is there a difference between the situation when someone who posts a comment him-/herself has a wordpress account, and someone who doesn't?
As long as the comment is stored in the database that is fully accessible by an admin, anything can be changed.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
In video #10 Marty says Mike Rinder got into trouble for organising pickets outside Mark Bunker's home because "it was such an outlandish thing to do, 15, 20 years ago".

It seems to me it was standard practice for scientology. In the 1990s they targeted Bonnie Woods in the UK with leaflets describing her as a hate campaigner. She took them to the High Court and they had to make a grovelling public apology:

http://www.escapeint.org/legal/apology.htm

Also, by going after Mike Rinder in these videos Marty seems to have forgotten what he said about him on his blog in 2011:

"Mike Rinder is perhaps the strongest man I know. Mike Rinder was and is a better man than I."

https://archive.is/yRq8F#selection-245.0-249.43